kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id just like to detect in winter in Pa. of course its snowing ....we got about 4 inches!.......Freaking groundhog!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd like to invent a time machine and plant stuff for you guys to find

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I would like to metal detect in every state of the Union before I go......only have 44 yet to do???

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm currently talking to a 20 year old latina. If it works out that ought to kill me and pretty much finish my bucket list...

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm currently talking to a 20 year old latina. If it works out that ought to kill me and pretty much finish my bucket list...

:sign10: austin, that's about the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To find the treasure I have researched for so many years and conquer my white whale.. But I would settle for a break from this single digit weather right now..

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To find the treasure I have researched for so many years and conquer my white whale.. But I would settle for a break from this single digit weather right now..
pong, I certainly hope you do find that treasure someday! That's what keeps us going right?

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pong, I certainly hope you do find that treasure someday! That's what keeps us going right?
Yes it is... Just the thought of being the one to find it after all these years well that's all the motivation I need.

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'd like to sell the house and move closer to the beach . Love my fishing and detecting .

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to sell the house and move closer to the beach . Love my fishing and detecting .
I can vouche for that.. Me and my wife cruised for our honeymoon and were in Miami and Key West we especially enjoyed Duvalle street we have gone back every year since.. I love to fish and hunt for treasure and she loves seafood and warm weather.. Truly paradise compared to here in Pa. with our single digit weather..

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The only thing left on my bucket list is a winning multi-million dollar lottery ticket, and the simultaneous natural deaths of all my ex-wives.. :thumbsup:

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would like to detect in Shiloh NBP. They could keep everything I found. It would be such a thrill to search such a place.

Phanntom

Oct 21, 2012
Retired and traveling
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000di Pro SL
Whites Goldmaster II vSat
Whites Prizim 6T
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one probably holds a bit more meaning for me than some others as I just got out of the hospital after a heart attack. It was my second and this time, my heart stopped so I got a short visit or preview of the other side, however you want to look at it. What I did learn was that I'm one of the luckiest S.O.B.'s alive. Not because I survived, but because laying there in the ICU reflecting...I realized my life isn't unfinished. I've had the good fortune, luck and capacity to be able to do pretty much everything I had on my bucket list and the only regret I'd have would be the leaving of loved ones. About the only thing I'd really like to do yet and it has as much to do with luck as anything would be to find "my" holy grail...a double eagle.

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This one probably holds a bit more meaning for me than some others as I just got out of the hospital after a heart attack. It was my second and this time, my heart stopped so I got a short visit or preview of the other side, however you want to look at it. What I did learn was that I'm one of the luckiest S.O.B.'s alive. Not because I survived, but because laying there in the ICU reflecting...I realized my life isn't unfinished. I've had the good fortune, luck and capacity to be able to do pretty much everything I had on my bucket list and the only regret I'd have would be the leaving of loved ones. About the only thing I'd really like to do yet and it has as much to do with luck as anything would be to find "my" holy grail...a double eagle.

I've had my heart attack and don't want to do that again. Metal detecting is, among other things, good moderate exercise. You ae now in that club that knows to live each day with joy.

Phanntom

Oct 21, 2012
Retired and traveling
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000di Pro SL
Whites Goldmaster II vSat
Whites Prizim 6T
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm full-time in an rv also. I happened to be at my sons in So. Cal when it happened. I winter over there. Glad I wasn't a hundred miles from a hospital. My heart stopped 35 minutes after I got to the hospital...so if I'd delayed...I wouldn't have been near a jumpstarter to get me going again. Timing is everything....

OP
OP
thrillathahunt

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm full-time in an rv also. I happened to be at my sons in So. Cal when it happened. I winter over there. Glad I wasn't a hundred miles from a hospital. My heart stopped 35 minutes after I got to the hospital...so if I'd delayed...I wouldn't have been near a jumpstarter to get me going again. Timing is everything....

Phanntom, you were at the right place at the right time. I don't know if things like that are just luck or the result of a guardian angel.....but I do know this....events like yours shows us all how fleeting life can be. Enjoy every minute to the fullest and God bless!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread