CALIFORNIA HIGHBANKING LAW QUESTIONS

rhartman911

Feb 4, 2013
Camino, Ca
Detector(s) used
3"Highbanker/Dredge Combo, Gold Buddy Mini Highbanker, Keene A52 Sluice Box and a Garett AT Gold Detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
??? I am confussed when I read the California laws on highbanking it says if you discarge the water and rocks back into the water source you need to buy a permit for $1,120.00 to start. Then if Iam discharging away from the water source and there's noway for the runoff to re-enter the water source do I still need a permit?
(2) How about if I buy a KEENE 151 DRY WASHER do I still need a permit?
(3) What if I just drive up to the spot load up the back of my pickup with the dirt and bring it home?

As you can tell I am new to gold searching but would love to get started I wanted to buy a Keene 3" Highbanker / Gold Dredge Combo but not sure if I should invest the money
Any responses would be much appreciated. California makes it so rough just to live they think everyone is rich been out of work for sometime unemployment stopped and all I want to do is have some fun to take up my bordem time and maybe make a little money

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If ya post in the Highbanking section on here maybe somebody might be able to give ya an educated guess,cause honestly right now,I think that is what it would be....I wouldnt recommend discharging any murky water into any water way right now though.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dredging-hi-banking/

OP
OP
R

rhartman911

Feb 4, 2013
Camino, Ca
Detector(s) used
3"Highbanker/Dredge Combo, Gold Buddy Mini Highbanker, Keene A52 Sluice Box and a Garett AT Gold Detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you I will post it over there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread