All Treasure Hunting

62dold

Jan 13, 2013
kentucky
Detector(s) used
white, bounty hunter, white tresure ray,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds exotic, i'm retired not much money, but do have a M D. The way the economy is and gas prices are high. I'll be lucky to travel, as far as my next door neighbor's house. Any time you get to go to an island, treasure hunting go for it. I figure the worst that can happen is you will enjoy your adventure.

OP
OP
B

bucketlist

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I hear you my friend. Living on my old once a month check here, haha. But I have this bucketlist thing, that's the last item in it. Heck, I can live as simple as can be, du it now and love it. There has to be someone out here that knows something about this area? don't you think? Take Care

Lafitte Deux

Jan 19, 2012
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett's
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You might want to post in the Treasure Leads forum on this site.
Someone there may have some info.

chumbly

Sep 4, 2011
You would most likely get knocked in the head and have your equipment stolen or worse. If you did find something the Hondurans would own it anyway.

62dold

Jan 13, 2013
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you think it's called an adventure! You never know unless you try.

chumbly

Sep 4, 2011
I have been to Roatan. It's a nice place for diving and snorkling , but treasure hunting would be risky. Very high crime rates and Americans are seen as targets.

62dold

Jan 13, 2013
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will have to agree with that, Americans are a soft target around the world thanks to benghazi and our lead from behind approach.

OP
OP
B

bucketlist

Tenderfoot
Feb 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I did think of the safety issue. That's like Central america, used to back pack that alone back in the late eighties and early nineties, never would do it now no more, never. I am reading on Safety down there, yes, off the beatin path sounds like a challenge, lol.
Thanks for the info though everyone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread