ORDER MADE FOR NEW DETECTOR

wayne91101

Jan 26, 2013
Vesta Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO with 8.5X11" COIL AND COVER,Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Garrett PRO Pointer,Lesche digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got off the phone with Roberto Morales at Kellyco detectors making my first purchase for a detector. Roberto was very helpfull and his customer service was outstanding! I have posted just last week that I was new to MD'ing and that I was very interested in getting into this hobby. I also mentioned that my BEAUTIFULL wife was letting me jump into this just after retiring from racing Go-karts, But the best part is she wants to go out with me and hunt, Discover what is lying just beneath the surface of the ground that has been lost for years or months. So this is the list of things I have purchased this morning. She also wanted to go with her own detector and she picked it out with some other tools it is listed also!!!

1. GARRETT AT PRO DETECTOR
2. GARRETT PRO POINTER
3. Kellyco 3-Pocket Mesh Pouch
4. Garrett 8.5"x11" DD Coil Cover
5. Garrett Submersible Headphones Infinium LS/Sea Hunter/AT Pro
6.Pro Forward Handle Speed Scoop
7.Lesche Digging/Cutting Tool with Sheath
8.Garrett Loop Support
These are the things she chose for her.
1.Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 Detector
2.Kellyco 3-Pocket Mesh Pouch
3.Garrett Master Sound Headphones
4. Razor Edge Gator Digger with Sheath
5. Fibercomp 2 in 1 Combo Digger/Sifter
6. Pro Orange Dot Gloves one sided
7. Automax Precision V4 Pinpointer

As you can see she didnt get top of the line items she is just worried that she might not like it,she didnt want to spend alot of money on them. If she likes it I just hope she dont take over my AT PRO lol. WE should have all OUR new toys by the end of next week!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm excited to join you all out there finding uncovered treasures here in North East Georga. I will figure out how to post picks of my hunt even if they are junk items. Thank you for reading and HAPPY HUNTING.

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No worrys, that 505 will hunt! you guys will have a great time, and if she decides not to use it, you will have a great backup detector that you can carry in your trunk for those emergency hunts at the totlot when you need a couple of extra coins for a cup of Joe!

HH
PTP

OP
OP
wayne91101

wayne91101

Jan 26, 2013
Vesta Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO with 8.5X11" COIL AND COVER,Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Garrett PRO Pointer,Lesche digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks we will be on the move when it gets here thats for sure!!I have sercert place to go after work before I come home. I was told it there was a house built there in the late 1800's there is nothing there but a bunch of stuff that looks like it could have been the foundation. the good thing about this place is it's on private property where I work and I have got permission to hunt it already. Happy hunting!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
wayne91101

wayne91101

Jan 26, 2013
Vesta Georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE we will be expecting this to arive on Thursday. The only thing is I will be at work when it arrives and the wife will be at home she is off that day. Hope she dont get a head start before I get home! :censored: :BangHead: :occasion14:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE we will be expecting this to arive on Thursday. The only thing is I will be at work when it arrives and the wife will be at home she is off that day. Hope she dont get a head start before I get home! :censored: :BangHead: :occasion14:

Happy Hunting and we look forward to many fun times posted
HH
TnMtns

scurvy_seadog

Feb 9, 2013
Grays Harbor washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you got a great deal.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread