eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
frogger, take your machine to the jeweler that sold the ring. Explain that you lost it and need to get it dialed in with one that is identical or similar to it. Take note of the settings on the machine and have at it. GOOD LUCK!!!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure about platinum and MDs, but I will pass on a hint that worked for me.

I lost my engagement ring from my set in the woods, that is now my yard. I did not have a MD at the time, we were clearing the property at the time and had about 30 goats in there to clear the brush. We did look during the daylight hours, my husband kept telling me that one of the goats probably ate it and check for my ring in the goat poop the next day. Needless to say, I went back out there that night with a flashlight and retraced every area we walked around. I found my ring!!! The light from the flashlight, caught the diamond at a certain angle and the sparkle caught my eye. You may want to try this tip!!

Hopefully, someone else can help you on the platinum, discovery 1000 suggestion.

Good Luck, and let us know if you find it!!

;) RR

OP
OP
F

frogger

good idea with the flashlight river rat. i will try that after dinner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread