Ric and Rita Savage Facebook. American Savage

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I LOVE THE SHOW!!! that would be awesome to make a living recovering relics and sell them and bring them back to surface for a mueseum or to someone that dearly would enjoy them...who cares what they do with it!!!! it was brought back and they stuff i am sure they bring back will not be thrown away...whats the big deal here???? if you or me find an item and i decide to sell and you don't...who cares!!! its gonna end up on someones wall any right??? for display!!!!

and they are in my hometown of mechanicsville, va. I have never met them but i am sure the shop down the street has plenty of cool historic stuff on the wall that they wont sell....who cares...who cares....who cares..lol!!!!! they are very passionate....those diggers guys are the ones that get on my nerves..but oh well. who cares....who cares...who cares..........happy diggiing guys

The show is completely fake, you need to good dose of reality!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OUTCOME1 said:
I LOVE THE SHOW!!! that would be awesome to make a living recovering relics and sell them and bring them back to surface for a mueseum or to someone that dearly would enjoy them...who cares what they do with it!!!! it was brought back and they stuff i am sure they bring back will not be thrown away...whats the big deal here???? if you or me find an item and i decide to sell and you don't...who cares!!! its gonna end up on someones wall any right??? for display!!!!

and they are in my hometown of mechanicsville, va. I have never met them but i am sure the shop down the street has plenty of cool historic stuff on the wall that they wont sell....who cares...who cares....who cares..lol!!!!! they are very passionate....those diggers guys are the ones that get on my nerves..but oh well. who cares....who cares...who cares..........happy diggiing guys

They are not making a living finding and selling relics. They are ACTING like they are finding and selling relics. They are making a living being on television. What's with the lame "drama"? The brothel episode made me want to puke. Ric's ******* offspring complain about having to move a few things in order to detect the yard, while Ric gets yelled at by his wife (in front of the property owner mind you) about not finding enough good stuff, and this place being a bust. Everybody always wants to give up, and complains how nothing is good, this sucks, blah blah blah, until Ric finds something awesome (boom baby), and everybody gets excited that they are getting paid this week. Then Ric takes and sells his "finds" for 10 times their worth, and then disgustingly smells the stack of money and drools over it like a greedy evil super-fat baboon.

I would love to watch a real show about someone detecting and finding cool things. There would be a ton of footage to be edited, with highlights of finding a Barber Dime, civil war bullets, or maybe a nice ring now and then. This is why I enjoy watching real life detecting on YouTube, especially during these long winter months.

This Ric Savage should not be on television. I am sickened that he represents us detectorists. Like it or not, this ass-clown REPRESENTS US as far as the general public is concerned.

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I went on there site and posted my feelings about the fake azz shat..............
It lasted about 3 minutes.......There Idiots, and they make us all look bad!........jmho

scurvy_seadog

Feb 9, 2013
Grays Harbor washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I can say this. I never have seen the show, till I came to this forum. I never got in to this hobby because of this show. That show is nothing but fake 100% fake. I can see why the magazine American Digger sued him. He is a embarrassment to any one who owns a metal detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread