Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far I have just horded mine, and I really don't have room to display it so I am going to have to do something with my finds. I have them all photographed and on file so I guess I could sell some of them, but.....you know how that is. ;) Monty

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All my silver coins found go into 2x2 coin holders, plastic sheets, then into albums. (closing in on 1,000 silver coins found with a metal detector!)

Gold and silver jewlery all put in to display boxes ( all purchased from kellyco).

All Cald turned into cash $$$.

Sell all collectable tokens. Have made some major money on saloon tokens, trade tokens.

All junk rings, foreign coins, junk tokens, junk chains, ect., goes into a treasure chest on display in my den.

All wheat pennies on display in a big glass jar, about 7,000 of them!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
All clad goes into the girls savings account.

All rusty relics,older bottles ,but not worth much yet and broken pottery and junk finds goes right back into a a big hole I dug in my woods...some day fifty years from now ...someone else can have a field day digging it up.

All silver,jewelry and unique items are kept. I do sell jewelry if its not old and if the girls dont claim it....If its old I wear it
I love pocket watches and also old keys ,so display those

All mini bottles and really neat bottles are displayed

Anything I can use to decorate with ,I do

All rusty horsehoes and colbalt blue bottles are hung on the back fence

I do give alot of stuff away if someone says they like it,they usually get it

shanko

Dec 6, 2006
Anderson, In.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter pioneer 202
I havent been mding to long, but I say roll up and cash in on all clad, and save the silver & gold! You never know when it might come in handy.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many years ago, I'd sell everything I found worth value, but since, I've kept everything. I sort it in those plastic containers with the pull-out drawers and let it pile up. ;D

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have saved most of the rings and spent the clad coins. I've found lots of paper money laying on the bottom of fresh water swim areas. I guess salt water tides and currents carry away the paper money where it doesn't just lay on the bottom. Many of the rings I've sold, I wish I had now just cause I found them. Memories are slipping away........ Log books are nice to keep.

I found a pail in the garage the other day with rusted hairpins and barrettes. Why did I save those?

DetectorBase

Dec 31, 2006
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE w/SunRay X-1, X-5 and X-8 / Whites XLT / Whites GM3
I save all my finds.. even the clads. Not sure why I save the clads.. but I have a hard time letting anything go that I find. I do the coin holder in pages as well. I also buy collection books and try to complete them with my finds.

DB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread