A whole new meaning to family.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am writing another story about a family member. He was my wifes brother, he had been getting sicker by the day, the doctor said he had the body of a seventy year old, he was 52. Over the last several months he had lost a lot of weight, he ate very little if any thing, he drank his share of booze, he lived by his self. We we never see very much, you know how family goes, we have our own lifes to to live, so did he. He would call us a couple times a week, always sort of up beat, he was always drunk we thought. This man was not a clean house keeper by fare, my wife would go over to his place to help clean up, he had been kicked out of all his last place do to the dirty conditions he lived. He had two cats this time, he never knew he was living in dirt and cat hair every where. Today we decided to go and check on him since no had heard from him in several days, we went to his door knocking load, his car was there, there was a funny sell coming from inside his apartment, we could not gain access from the landlord so we called the police, they got in and found him dead on his coach, he had been dead for a weak. We went in to try and clean up some of the smell, the body was not removed for many hours. He had drank some whiskey on maybe took to many pills. This something no one needs to go threw. Better days ahead.

Wyomingmedic

Jan 31, 2013
The black hole between Montana and Colorado.
Detector(s) used
Truffle seeking pig modified for metal.

The results have been so-so

When the pig fails me (which is often), I am relegated to a CTX3030 *sigh*. Like the dark ages or something.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After working for over a decade as a paramedic, I can tell you that this is actually very frequent.

Prescription narcotics are extremely dangerous and absolutely do not ever mix with alcohol.

WM

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
sorry to hear about your families loss i know this has o be hard on your wife.our prayers are with your family in this time of need

OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for the kind words. We were able to get everything cleaned up today, the landowner wanted to come into the apartment tomorrow, we decided to clean the place the best we could. We removed everything that was in his place, we now have his two cats that are looking for a new home. Our dog does not think much of them.:icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread