We are missing some older members?

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its nothing to do with the same old questions Keppy but the fact that forum posting seems to have taken over from metal detecting as the main hobby. This means to much "i've heard" or "I've been told" answers or even straight out guesses. Never mind the sheer pushing of some detector brands.

Just as much communication goes on by PM and e-mail as ever.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes people just move on to different things, or get banned :tongue3: There are a slew of people I miss hearing from, but like a bad penny, I guess they'll turn up at some point :laughing7:

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happened to Frodov and his plastic bottle caps :dontknow:

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
And some of us old timers hang around to help others and to see and chat about the objects that continue to be found.
Don.....
and helpful you are i for one have had questions that you have answered over the years thank you very much and i know there are alot more people out that have had help from you over the years

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't seen 'Hoser' John for awhile either.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread