Bigfoot; are you a believer?

idowa

Jan 21, 2012
Palouse, WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I grew up in the Northwest spending a lot of time in the woods camping, hunting, fishing, etc and had lots of relatives that made a living in the woods as loggers and ranchers.

Bigfoot was not a typical subject of discussion among family, but most of them never discounted the existence of bigfoot, and some had sightings but wouldn't talk about them.

I was on the fence until I talked to an army buddy during training that recounted an encounter he had a few years prior that was quite convincing.

I've also done some research on the internet that really convinced me.

However, I realize most folks don't believe in bigfoot and it doesn't bother me... I didn't believe, either. And, there just isn't anything out there that absolutely proves they exist.

How about you folks; believers or no?

GrizLeeBear

Jan 18, 2013
Full Time In An RV
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, you can believe in everything until disproven, or believe in nothing until proven. Having never seen one I don't know. I have spent a lot of time in the wilderness. So, for now, I will just have an open mind. But, do us all a favor and take the stupid show off TV.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember my pre teen son and I making big foot tracks in some muddy ground up in the woods, along side a logging road. We left chuckling about our practical joke. I'm 75, spent lots of time in the woods and out in the country, never smelled one, saw a track, pile of poop or any indication of one being around, so nope, don't believe.

Wyomingmedic

Jan 31, 2013
The black hole between Montana and Colorado.
Detector(s) used
Truffle seeking pig modified for metal.

The results have been so-so

When the pig fails me (which is often), I am relegated to a CTX3030 *sigh*. Like the dark ages or something.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've spent a lifetime in the woods.

I do not believe.

WM

blaylock

Feb 12, 2013
northeast ms
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm, lets see.... never saw an honest politician either but some people say they know one. I guess anything is possible.

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah seen one in 2007 in the back of my field one evening it was over 9 feet tall

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Watched a program call Finding Bigfoot once. Should rename it "NOT Finding Bigfoot"!

There is a reason they never find him you know!

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
I'd like to help that girl on Finding Bigfoot... find Bigfoot. While they are looking for Bigfoot at night... just after she says.. "What was that!?"... I'd love to grab both butt cheeks and let out a loud Bigfoot yell... GREEEEEWWWWW!!
It would be the same as that famous book... "YELLOW RIVER" by I. P. Freely:hello2::laughing7:

scurvy_seadog

Feb 9, 2013
Grays Harbor washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my theroy is this it is Ancient aliens that have become swamp people that are trying to be American diggers, That then are being Moonshiners chasing AXE men. That should cover 90% of the lame reality showes out there that are the biggest waste of time.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Well my theroy is this it is Ancient aliens that have become swamp people that are trying to be American diggers, That then are being Moonshiners chasing AXE men. That should cover 90% of the lame reality showes out there that are the biggest waste of time.

But.. But I like "Moonshiners"!
It takes a real special talent to be able to distill WATER!:laughing7:

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But.. But I like "Moonshiners"!
It takes a real special talent to be able to distill WATER!:laughing7:

Well it's not like they can give "Bigfoot" real alcohol! Jesus, PETA would have em hanged!
I bet Paul Watson would find a way to start prosecuting em too. Maybe get some military tracked vehicles to patrol the woods , he could call his new criminals "Foot Shepherds" or something!

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Look at his name folks ... Matt MONEYMAKER

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Size 13 - 4E (Double, double wide) shoes........I believe in me.

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know if they exist or not. I guess, if you have seen one, they exist for you. I would never discount what others have seen, but I guess I would be more convinced if I had seen one for myself. I have spent a great deal of time in the woods and have never come across one, but there are people who say they are there. I guess anything is possible, they tell me there are no mountain lions in PA, but I've seem them, so who's to say. Oh and the show either needs to find one, or go off the air, watching people run around in the woods chasing noises get old.

Just my 2cents

HH
PTP

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Bigfoot does exist, just like the Moon is made from green cheese, and the World flat.

SS

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've changed my mind!

After doing more "internet" research (irrefutable I know), I have found proof of Bigfoot.

bf8champ_400.jpg

ammo_u

Nov 25, 2009
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never have, and I have spent a lot of time in the woods. I have saw things in Oklahoma that arent supposed to be here and some that are as rare as it gets...no bigfoot. With that said my own father claims to have seen one in KS as a kid. No he was to young for LSD at the time before you ask. Guess you could say I am undecided.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think maybe there was but may all be gone now. I think the Patterson film is a real creature...Ive yet to this day see Hollywood make a suit even close to what I see in the Patterson film.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread