jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skool PM'd me last night asking me to call some guy and try and reduce the price on a MDer because he said he didnt speak good english. I do not think this is a scam but I can not really be helpful to him, So maybe another member can try helping skool!

I told him to get a friend or relative, do it himself.
or if international calls area problem use p.m.'s and emails. :(

Personally I don't think it's right to get in the middle of a deal

if he can pm us and ask, why can't he pm him & ask ?
same time & process & almost the same exact words

Last edited:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told him to get a friend or relative, do it himself.
or if international calls area problem use p.m.'s and emails. :(

Personally I don't think it's right to get in the middle of a deal

if he can pm us and ask, why can't he pm him & ask ?
same time & process & almost the same exact words

...and you see no red flags yet?

Bev

Mar 2, 2012
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"The U.S. Government has a general policy of denial for the export and reexport of all items controlled for chemical, biological, missile, and nuclear proliferation reasons, military-related items controlled for national security or regional stability reasons (CCL entries ending in the number 18), and certain items controlled for national security or foreign policy reasons, such as aircraft, cryptologic items, and explosive device detectors, for all end-users in Sudan. " I googled under Sudan and sanctions and Somalia has similar restrictions.

I'm not saying dont help-- but make sure that you have all the information you need to make an informed decision beforehand. "explosive device detectors" has been used in the same circles as "metal detectors". It might be good advice to research this a little further before shippng anything to make sure your good intentions arent misinterpreted. This is the part that is really unclear to me (and it could be just me) but it's vague and it's enough to use caution. That's all. I might even contact your country's authorities and specifically ask if this is allowable. If it is, then it comes down to trust on both sides.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Skool, get out and start dry washin or something, like I said in pm. Also sorry for not accepting your friend request. I only accept friend requests
from American patriots. I still think you are an alright fella. And last but not least, I bought my minelab at a yard sale.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread