• uploadfromtaptalk1361557064721.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361557064721.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 94

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
gotta dig some trash to get the treasures but the next hole could be a gold ring.thats what keeps me going the next thing i dig could be something great.takes a lot of patience to go out and dig the amount of trash to treasure.if it was easy i guess everyone would be doing it LOL.

mical66

Jul 17, 2012
Greeneville , TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep it up man,, my son talked me into buying 1 as a father son project , our front and back yard looked like we had " Gophers from Hell " for the first couple days . we have hit a few ball parks and local fields and so far have found enough change to buy a pack of Batteries ,, but we have went thru 3 packs ,,,lol but we are learning and hope to figure out where to go next. then the next challange will be what to dig and what not to dig.

WVARelics

Jun 21, 2012
Winchester, Va
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turdless :laughing7:

That got me thinking about this place I recently got permission to detect. 40 acre mini farm with a few of each kind of animal. Has a house built in 1820 and another built in 1734. Been detecting the 1820 house for a month or so and the horses seem to love the spots where all of the goodies would be. Sorta been holding off on the manicured lawn of the 1734 house; its a little easier to dig a plug and replace it without tearing up the ground when its not frozen. Well finally last weekend the ground was not frozen so I hit the front of the house and there were fresh boulder sized dog turds everywhere! Found quite a few goodies so it was worth backing into and squatting in a few piles. :icon_thumleft: Made sure not to get any poo on my tector though, that would have made me mad!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread