Looking for a partner in Richmond VA

JayInVA

Greenie
Feb 15, 2013
Aylett, Va
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys I am looking for a partner in the Richmond VA area. I have just landed to good leads and am waiting on the written permission to come through. Both sites are around 2000+ acres of land dating back to Pre 1750. One is a plantation that can be dated back to early 1600's and is a prime spot for digging. The other has a spot that sherman camped at for several days.

Paladin7485

Feb 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jay. I'm in Charlotte County myself and frequent Richmond every few weeks. I've been metal detecting for over 20 years and looking around here myself for people to hunt with. My problem is that I haven't taken the time to find any leads or talk with people.

Skinsfan

Feb 14, 2013
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Garret Pro Pointer
Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey guys I am looking for a partner in the Richmond VA area. I have just landed to good leads and am waiting on the written permission to come through. Both sites are around 2000+ acres of land dating back to Pre 1750. One is a plantation that can be dated back to early 1600's and is a prime spot for digging. The other has a spot that sherman camped at for several days.

Jay, I am in Richmond and would be happy to tag along it help you out. Shoot me a PM. I also an working on some land access.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
J

JayInVA

Greenie
Feb 15, 2013
Aylett, Va
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guy sounds good as soon as I get the written permission I will send a PM and we can set a time up.

Skinsfan

Feb 14, 2013
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Garret Pro Pointer
Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Guy sounds good as soon as I get the written permission I will send a PM and we can set a time up.

I will do the same. Thanks

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys I just moved to the Fredericksburg area and I wouldn't mind driving down to your lake of the woods on the weekends to hunt. I am trying to arrange some local spots too.

Skinsfan

Feb 14, 2013
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Garret Pro Pointer
Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey guys I just moved to the Fredericksburg area and I wouldn't mind driving down to your lake of the woods on the weekends to hunt. I am trying to arrange some local spots too.

Working on some areas outside of the battle of Chancellorville and some older homes. Will let you know.

OUTCOME1

Oct 22, 2012
Hanover, VA
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000 w/dd coil...teknetics pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am just south of the courthouse...near the park

OUTCOME1

Oct 22, 2012
Hanover, VA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i would love to hook up. i have a spot near battle of beaverdam creek in mechanicsville i just gained permission too..

OUTCOME1

Oct 22, 2012
Hanover, VA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am just south of the hanover courthouse. i have just gained land permission on the battle of beaverdam creek

Skinsfan

Feb 14, 2013
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Garret Pro Pointer
Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
i would love to hook up. i have a spot near battle of beaverdam creek in mechanicsville i just gained permission too..

i am just south of the courthouse...near the park

Cool man. I'm onto a spot just north of the courthouse.

Working on some areas outside of the battle of Chancellorville and some older homes. Will let you know.

Hey Jay. I'm in Charlotte County myself and frequent Richmond every few weeks. I've been metal detecting for over 20 years and looking around here myself for people to hunt with. My problem is that I haven't taken the time to find any leads or talk with people.

Let's figure something out. Feel free to PM me and we can see what everyone's schedule looks like. Our own hunt club!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread