Not Going To Happen

blaylock

Feb 12, 2013
northeast ms
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everytime we turn around we see more and more posts about these 3 diggers shows. First of all , all three shows have idiots and actors on them. As for the 2 nectar sectar boneheads, I (and I would bet 90% on here ) have never found a coin and ran to climb a tree or jump face first in a creek. And stop with all the made up words already, you sound like a 3rd grader trying to be cool. And to the cajuns in the swamp, if you wanted to make your show believable , you shouldn't have hired Dusty. Hes an actor from the early episodes of Auction Hunters. No forgets a 350 pound bald man in over-alls and braided goatee that tried to bully and intimidate others from bidding against him. And for the biggest fraud of them all, Rick Savage, first of all your name is Frank Hugeluet not Rick. Second you were a 3rd rate jobber in the wrestling industry. You are ruining MDing for alot of most of us. No one wants to think that if they give you permission to MD that they might come home to holes knocked in walls and 6 foot deep holes big enough for a buick in their yard. ............Sorry about the ranting to you good folks ,but this really yanks me the wrong way. Now I will admit that yes I like to see the artifacts that they find (or are pointed to by the guy who burried them last week) . But please dont compare these so-called reality shows to the real thing.:BangHead:

OP
OP
B

blaylock

Feb 12, 2013
northeast ms
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do Appoligize for ranting but Just wanted to say me climbing a tree over finding a knife...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Its sad to say but thats what the networks,and the gooberment, think of the overall general population.That every citizen is a brainwashed fool,so they cater to that concept by airing garbage programs.It makes me thankful that I no longer watch tv.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread