Does anyone question GPAA

realgunny

Feb 25, 2013
Oakridge Oregon
Detector(s) used
garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read a post on the subject "is GPAA worth it". The guy said when a new claim is put out for us to use most of the time the insiders at GPAA have already hammered it pretty good. I heard my local Prospecting shop say how GPAA is firing a lot of people and its clear to them that it is all about the money with Tom. Any other thought's on this. I don't think I am going to renew. I acually do better on public land which I find interesting that it is also listed in the GPAA book. Just asking... realgunny

idowa

Jan 21, 2012
Palouse, WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I read a post on the subject "is GPAA worth it". The guy said when a new claim is put out for us to use most of the time the insiders at GPAA have already hammered it pretty good. I heard my local Prospecting shop say how GPAA is firing a lot of people and its clear to them that it is all about the money with Tom. Any other thought's on this. I don't think I am going to renew. I acually do better on public land which I find interesting that it is also listed in the GPAA book. Just asking... realgunny

:happy1:...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread