OP
OP
S

skool

Feb 15, 2013
in the heart of africa
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry Skool, you did not. I am making a point, not quoting you. In this Country, most folks are way too busy to go out of their way to do something like this for less than a a couple-hundred bucks. Your estimates of what a good used GPX 4000 and a GB II will cost are low - period. Be clear on what you you will pay as a fee, and what your budget is.
read the start of the thread first i did not say gpx 4000 only i have said gpx (4000 or 3500 or 3000)
and i have said used detectors.

CoinHunterAZ

Feb 18, 2013
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone decides to go way out on a limb to help this guy, beware of shipping company scams also. If he asks you to contact a specific shipping company other than FEDEX or UPS, run far, far away.

OP
OP
S

skool

Feb 15, 2013
in the heart of africa
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If anyone decides to go way out on a limb to help this guy, beware of shipping company scams also. If he asks you to contact a specific shipping company other than FEDEX or UPS, run far, far away.
i have said USPS, do i have to repeat it again ? USPS USPS USP is that is enough ?
some people dont want to help even by commision and even by sending the money to them first ok they are free in not helping
but the strangist that they don't want others to help too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoinHunterAZ

Feb 18, 2013
Flagstaff, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sidewinder Umax, Garrett ATPro, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry skool...missed that. Good Luck!

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sending cash through the mail regestered or not is not a very good idea :BangHead:

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Skoo,i used Kinshasa, Congo Democratic Rep.because your avatar says in the heart of africa
lets say the detector is 400 US$ + 352.70 US$ shipping rate to africa i=752.70 US$

fedex ship price
1. Ship From / To Help Edit
From: Burton, 44021, United States | To: Kinshasa, Congo Democratic Rep. of on March 4, 2013.

2. Package and Shipment Details Help Edit
Package Details: 1 package, 12.0 lbs, Your Packaging, 0.00 USD.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:00 PM FedEx International Economy® 352.70 u.s.a.$
https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/standalone?method=getQuickQuote

perry2

Jan 1, 2013
Bradford, NH
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Skool: Sind me an E-mail and maybe I can work somthing out ?? I have a GB-2 and an ETREX gps would need to find the Minelab/// Perry
[email protected]

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Having talked to my customers over the years there are several foreign country's that the only way they get mail from/to the U.S. is through REGISTERED Mail. Regular mail/ packages NEVER get there. It gets pricey to do that. Food for thought.
SO your not paying for it he is do not any of you under stand what he has asked? If you do it his way you have nothing to lose so what is all this dumb crap you all are giving him........................????????????

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SO your not paying for it he is do not any of you under stand what he has asked? If you do it his way you have nothing to lose so what is all this dumb crap you all are giving him........................????????????

I think most read the first post , maybe fast scan a few more,& reply :laughing7:

I think the tuff part will be finding what he wants at a fair price.
if at all

Last edited:

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not get a pre-paid visa:icon_scratch: Since you want to buy from e-bay why not make arrangements with the seller:dontknow:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
skool, do you have any freight forwarders in your city? I would contact one of them and ask about their air freight consolidations. If so, it would be easier to coordinate between them and their agents here to ensure the best service. Yeah, you may have some customs duty on it, but it would be worth it, not to have it vanish :icon_thumright:

And most of you thought my only contributions were jokes :laughing9:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scammers have to make their stories believable......that's how they rip people off.

If this guy has this kind of cash, and a computer, I don't think he would have to solicit a site like this to find someone to help him.

Everyone's kind hearts are nice to see, but wake up. I have seen some very intelligent people fooled, these guys are getting better all the time.

skool : find what you want on Ebay, Email the seller and work something out. why involve someone else.....unless you want to take advantage of them. I have bought several big dollar items on Ebay with cash....no problem.

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skool send me the money I will put it on a prepaid credit card with the amount on it minus the fees and you can buyh it yourself. Send me private message if you like.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If he doesn't have a credit card, can't he set up a paypal account? I mean if he has the money to send to someone, whats the difference. I'm not saying the guys not sincere but I'm just throwing out a suggestion for his benifit.

drayo

Greenie
Mar 4, 2013
Leland NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There shouldn't be much if any risk involved. If you still need someone to do it, I'll give it a shot. If you are legit and I get the money first, I've got the time to help someone in need. Just let me know.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
rude post removed by jeff of Pa 8-)
...You make fun of how some one talks .... Then call him a name....Could be you should look in a mirror ........ Any more a lot of name calling here on Tnet is it all the new bees it seems that way...

Last edited by a moderator:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the wrong person sees this...skool is going to get scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions