tpmrcp

Dec 31, 2006
East Stroudsburg, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, my mom has custody of my sisters kids. My nephew is 14, and my mom was going to buy him a metal detector at walmart. That is when I had to step in. I had some extra cash saved up, and he doenst have anything nice since my mom doesn't have much money. He always wanted a metal detector, and thinks he is just getting a regular detector. Here is what I bought him:

MPX Pro Digital Metal Detector 2 Coil Digital Metal Detector
with 10" and 8" Digital Super Deep/Sensitive Coils
Automax Precision V4 Pinpointing Metal Detector Probe
All-In-One Carry Bag
3-Pocket Coin PouchCoin
7 Inch "cold-rolled" steel probe
"Treasure Hunter" Digger
Finding Treasure "State by State" Guide.

I cant wait until he gets it. I will post pics of him with all his gear. The thing is, now I am hooked and will buy one soon. My only concern is this. I paid for it Thursday using Paypal from Kellycodetectors.com with an e-check that will clear tomorrow. I have e-mailed them at 2 different addresses and faxed them while at work. (I share a house with 5 guys all of us in college, so there is no house phone). I never received a confirmation from Kellyco, and have not heard back from them at all, I am getting a little worried. Is this normal from them? Has anyone else here bought from them?

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
calm down an relax,kellyco is a great company,Tuesday morning around 8:30 eastern time give them a call,an check on every thing,iv recently bought a few items an they have passed my expectations of what i expected from there customer service,the kid is going to be so excited when he gets his present from you,better than what he would have gotten from walmart,i just purchased a minelab SE from kellyco an i also received the pinpointer,it will pick up close to 5 inches away,make sure you get a nice pic of the kid"s expression when he opens up his metal detector, happy new year Ronald

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread