Western Mining Alliances Miners Meeting In Placerville Tomorrow

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Western Mining Alliance's Miners Meeting In Placerville Tomorrow

Just a reminder for anyone in the area, WMA is having a miner's meeting at the Veteran's Memorial Building at the El Dorado County Fairgrounds tomorrow (Friday March 15) night. Doors open at 6PM and the event starts at 6:30. The building holds 370, and near as I can tell from the feedback I am getting, we will pretty much fill the building. A lot of miners are coming. Speakers will be Craig Lindsay WMA president, Kirk MacKenzie of Defend Rural American, El Dorado County Supervisor Ray Nutting, and other special guests may pop in. We have offered free table tops to vendors who want to display items (but contact me in advance to ensure you get a tabletop). We will discuss the current situation in regards to over-regulation in many industries including mining. If you have any questions or comments, we would welcome you to come and participate. I've called and invited a lot of miners, and it sounds like a lot of people have planned on coming.

WMA is putting out a new newsletter today (if the presses are on time). If you guys don't get our newsletter, go to the WMA website and sign up as it is free and we try to keep abreast of what is happening. We do a pretty good job for a free newsletter run by a bunch of hardscrabble miners.

Also, if anyone has any good stories or articles they would like to contribute, we are always looking. Send us what you've got and we can do the editing. We are looking for both industry specific and lifestyle pieces on the small independent miner experience and lifestyle. Every miner I've talked to has a million stories and it would be nice to share them with a wider audience. So if you have an idea, by all means contact us and let's talk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions