using headphones

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you all started talking about head phones and I actually a time I had to wear em. I was out detecting and we had some wind gust of 60 mph plus. I had to put on safety glasses due to flying dirt and sand. I had to put the head phones on so I could hear a signal lol. One thing for sure, I had the park to myself lol. So head phones work in hurricane force winds lol.

The Gray Fox

Nov 14, 2012
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to agree with Racer117, headphones with the Ace 250 will blow your eardrums out. I have to wear them at an angle just above my ears to be alright. Not to mention, I've yet to hear a 'faint' signal on the Ace 250. If it detects anything at all, it will scream at you.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't like to use ear phones with the 5900 dri pro black box they take away the crisp sharp threshold it delivers
but the mxt on the other hand it doesn't sound like the 5900's threshold so head phones add to that detector I like head phones especially at pin pointing time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread