hey all

tonyc10k

Sep 7, 2012
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Minelabs equinox 800, whites classic ID, bounty hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Planned getting out Friday and Saturday but didn't plan having to be rushed to the ER Friday morning and spending the beautiful weekend in the hospital only to need a emergency surgery on removing my gallbladder so to all fellow tnet members hunt extra hard for me while I'm recovering since I can't hunt for a few months witch might be the death of me

denny3

Feb 2, 2013
virginia beach va
Detector(s) used
ETRAC, excal II 1000 ,ctx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry to hear about that.get well soon you wont be lonely when your on here....... take care

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I've heard gallbladder pain is horrendous. Hope you are feeling no pain, & can get back out soon.

OP
OP
tonyc10k

tonyc10k

Sep 7, 2012
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Minelabs equinox 800, whites classic ID, bounty hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had been having pain since 09 and they kept saying it was different things till it got so bad they couldn't deny it anymore because I have no insurance. So they finely took It out and now the only pain I have now is.from the cuts but I feel.so much better

Tom Bigbee

Feb 17, 2009
Miss/ Ala
Detector(s) used
1266X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had to go to the ER in February thinking I had a gall bladder problem but mine turned out to be my pancreas. They can't remove that and the pain is extreme. Had to change my diet. No fatty or greasy foods. I am better but still can't metal detect. Anyone else had this problem?

ret-detector

Feb 20, 2013
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A bad pancreas attack can simulate a 'heart attack'...happened to me last May. It happened two more times in the next 3 months before they discovered the cause...things are fine now.

Hope you're back to normal quickly!:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread