First day of spring

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Spring arrived in south west Oregon bringing high wind and driving rain. By noon the wind had quit, and by mid afternoon the the rain had turned to scattered showers. 70% chance of rain tonight, then supposed to dry up and be nice for the rest of the week. Time to get busy ground fishing.

Spring2.jpg These trees are some kind of wild plumb, small, yellow and mostly seed. Spring3.jpg

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Luck!! Chug and Red

halfstep

May 11, 2010
I liked winter better, it was warmer. So far spring has not be good here. One nice day and 6 bad days. It's hard to get a steady routine going.

JohnChase1989

Feb 13, 2013
Oregon City, OR
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No kidding! I was ready yesturday it was sunny. I get off work and it pours rain, I was so cold out there I couldn't dig the holes.

TheNewCatfish

Mar 4, 2011
The weather experts on CNN said yesterday we're going straight from being buried in snow to drought. Large wildfires already burning in Colorado and New Mexico. Prospectors need to be reminded environmental extremes put alot of stress on wildlife, (especially predators). A Possom Cop in Colorado was charged by a cougar and had to shoot it just a few days ago. Bears will likely be acting aggressive and unpredictable too. Everybody keep your wits about you and be safe out there. Good Luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread