Metal Detecting
lmao....good one

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Others are Cali's arses

?????????Is this some kind of cheap shot ???????????

Kuger.. it's only natural to pick on people from California!... yeah, I'm joking with ya again!

I have a wide interest in many subjects(some legal, some not) and I love talking and having fun with people on different boards.
If I can help anyone I don't care what so ever!

But for some reason I can't stay out of trouble!?
I was kick-off of a gun board this week...
I was given a warning about being "racist" on a gold board a couple of weeks ago...
Called a liar on the "Smith" board...

Now, if I was a real trouble maker.. I could understand... but I'm not. I'm really a nice guy.. and I don't put-down anyone.

The only forums I haven't had any trouble with are "distillers" and "marijuana" type boards. :icon_scratch:

Kuger.. I really loved talking with you about the big cats.. thanks!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kuger.. it's only natural to pick on people from California!... yeah, I'm joking with ya again!

I have a wide interest in many subjects(some legal, some not) and I love talking and having fun with people on different boards.
If I can help anyone I don't care what so ever!

But for some reason I can't stay out of trouble!?
I was kick-off of a gun board this week...
I was given a warning about being "racist" on a gold board a couple of weeks ago...
Called a liar on the "Smith" board...

Now, if I was a real trouble maker.. I could understand... but I'm not. I'm really a nice guy.. and I don't put-down anyone.

The only forums I haven't had any trouble with are "distillers" and "marijuana" type boards. :icon_scratch:

Kuger.. I really loved talking with you about the big cats.. thanks!
#9 first things first....I too enjoyed our discussion and want you to know that I never meant any harm in our debate,I always repected your tenacity through all of it...there was recently Duck Dynasty episode that mocked one of the characters about Black Cats...I thought immediatly of you my friend!!Second,your post about your avatar gave me goose bumps and my respect meter for you bout went through the roof!! :notworthy:

Cali.....I dont know that I would be from New York bashing Cali,but hey,I know that New York City and other parts of New York State are two different things,like SMART people would know the huge difference in So Cal and Nor Cal...and where I live....I cant control what brain dead people have done to this once great state.....good thing Montana is where my "home",is :icon_thumright:even though my family has been here pre Gold rush.....none the less,I think Joe Hunters animosity toward me goes back to a recent thread about trespassing,and my opinions which I will be damned if I will feel guilty for my stance or back down from...I have morals and will never waiver,even if it means me and some New Yocker arent friends :laughing7:

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Others are Cali's arses

?????????Is this some kind of cheap shot ???????????

Not at all just an undirected thought about those who do not care for others or there feelings
(Definitely not a shot)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in all Honesty, Have you ever Forgotten anything ?

or don't you remember ?

39,759 posts, I don't remember all I made today :dontknow:

Anyway, I'm sure people here are still waiting for responses from me from years ago.
Eventually I find their questions & think , hmm too late now

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#9 first things first....I too enjoyed our discussion and want you to know that I never meant any harm in our debate,I always repected your tenacity through all of it...there was recently Duck Dynasty episode that mocked one of the characters about Black Cats...I thought immediatly of you my friend!!Second,your post about your avatar gave me goose bumps and my respect meter for you bout went through the roof!! :notworthy:

Cali.....I dont know that I would be from New York bashing Cali,but hey,I know that New York City and other parts of New York State are two different things,like SMART people would know the huge difference in So Cal and Nor Cal...and where I live....I cant control what brain dead people have done to this once great state.....good thing Montana is where my "home",is :icon_thumright:even though my family has been here pre Gold rush.....none the less,I think Joe Hunters animosity toward me goes back to a recent thread about trespassing,and my opinions which I will be damned if I will feel guilty for my stance or back down from...I have morals and will never waiver,even if it means me and some New Yocker arent friends :laughing7:

Kuger I really have no animosity toward you I truly misspelled callous meaning indifferent or unsympathetic
And would never put down where someone lives being from ny ( avatar)my wife and I dream of the day we can
Get out

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always try to help where I can if I know the answers. I will add links to help or pictures too. I check back later to see what someone else has posted or to see if what I said was wrong. It is nice to see someone acknowledge my efforts to help, but I don't look for it. Many newbies need to learn manners.

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I always try and put the "thanks" in at the end of my question.....Just in case I forget to post a thank you after my question was answered.

Sometimes ya just forget.....

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Joe....I will admit I at times I am brash....working on that.I never want to hurt any bodies feelings...that being said,I am not part of this new age PC society that pampers ,and worries at every turn if I am offending somebody....I do avoid confrontation if possible however.I agree there are some real "arses",out here....trust me...I know.Irks me when ya wave to somebody and they look at ya like you flipped em the bird....to be continued,gotta go...

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A simple thank you can sometimes go along ways, but to each there own. There's alot of friends here on T.N and some who get to see each other from time to time which makes there posts that much more personal. I'm wondering, does T.N have like a yearly "Get together" where everybody has a chance to actually meet everybody?
M.D.ers. should get together form an org. or have a convention or are we too independent ?

OP
OP
bigfoot1

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A group hunt/party/mini vacation?Kinda like div or chicago rons europe trips.Personally the less expensive the better for most.Ie....camping.2nd...reasonable expectations of diggin decent ground(private for sure).lastly..a central location or maybe an east/west split.gotta keep it kinda reasonable.
Could be fun and I will notify local brewerys to step up production before our arrival.

off topic a bit but fun to consider.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread