Can Somone point me in right direction or help?

kronos416

Jun 23, 2006
N.E. OHIO
Detector(s) used
fisher 1270 * garret gti 2500 * minelab safari
Im sort of a newbie to detecting. Can someone point me in the right direction or help please? Dont know if this is the right forum to post this in but i am trying to find where i can get copies or download research forms, log records for my finds, and search agreement forms. Any replies or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

T

TreasureTales

kronos, you can make your own log record with a simple spreadsheet. As far as a legal agreement form, that might be something you could find by searching online.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a sample trespass form on one of the forums but I am not able to find it now. Was a long time ago, may not still be there. Basically what you need to state is that you assume all liability for any injury you might sustain, that you will fill in all and any holes you might dig and not leave any trash on site, how many will be hunting (you and a friend?) or just you, when you plan to hunt, etc. Not too hard to print your own, mostly just common sense. What most are worried about is liability so you must waive any liability at the least. Best to keep it simple and in plain language. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread