Why Wyoming Book

jimmierutter

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
W
Over 150 Ghost towns. All the known gold deposits. Buried treasure sites. Battles. Forts. Camp sites. This book contains all this info on a map of the state. Over 40 years of research by an old THer, gold prospector, miner, writer, who spent the better part of a lifetime mapping these sites. For a great preview and info to order this great atlas with valuable tips, maps etc. just type in "why wyoming book" in the google search. You will find the most informative book ever written about Wyoming

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Does it show the Butch Cassidy stage robbery location at Wind River? Frank

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

OP
OP
J

jimmierutter

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have no info on that one, usless it has another name, I have info on tipton, hole in the wall, browns park, peidmont, and lots of books on butch.I lived near the wind river, an d in the lw.r.mountains @ Atlantic City for many kyears. good luck, Jim

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the info

liftloop

DiceOne

Mar 6, 2015
Arvada Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I for one would doubt that any of Butch or Sundance's Treasure's are around. Suposedly killed in Boliva, but they were not, when they came back to the states, I am sure they dug up most, if not all the loot they hid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions