Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
before you spend another dime on detecting equipment....consider this...friggin get a decent jewelers test kit.I recomend the puritest kit on amazon...you get the scratch stone,a jewelers loupe,files,a scale,an electronic diamond tester,wiights to test your scale,all the solutions including platinum.$57.00 u.s.

Soooo many times I see folks wanting to know if,"its silver"etc.You should know as soon as you get home.And believe me...it WILL pay for itself.Just this winter I found several pieces of slag...yup...just slag.Turns out all 7 of em were 90% or better silver.Also I found a crucifix,really cool,with a ships wheel overlaid,was marked 14k italy.MAN was I stoked.Got home and tested it.was brass....heck...are you a treasure hunter or not?

Save up....get it...learn to use it...you wont have buyers remorse I promise.

happy huntin gang

pat

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigfoot1

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well my friend...it will come.....IT WILL !!!!!!:headbang:

matrix1272

Tenderfoot
Mar 31, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can you send a link to the puritest kit on Amazon, I see several, what one did you get?

OP
OP
bigfoot1

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
can you send a link to the puritest kit on Amazon, I see several, what one did you get?

get the one with all the stuff I listed above...also the price should be about right...there is only one by puritest with all the goodies.
happy hunting !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread