sad..

Aus3

Mar 29, 2013
swva, VA
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well i knew my ace 250 was coming today, and sure enough when i got home it is here. But it's a rain/sleet mix outside.:sadsmiley: A bright side to it, it came with a free carry bag that it didn't even mention in the description and before i was wondering how i would carry the things i find.:headbang:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice got to love the surprises

OP
OP
Aus3

Aus3

Mar 29, 2013
swva, VA
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice got to love the surprises

oh yes something that i even forgot about also suprised me. My dad owns land away from our house its in the woods, but a long time ago there was an old house up there. So i guess i can search around there too.

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good time to sit down and do some air testing to hear what coins and jewelry sound like, but if you are really antsy ............theres always the cats litter box :tongue3:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah.... I'm in SW VA, and two days ago the prediction was sunny & 50 this afternoon - had a search planned. Right now we have over 1" of the opposite and a projected 3" by nightfall.

So much for weather forecasts this year!!!

OP
OP
Aus3

Aus3

Mar 29, 2013
swva, VA
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah.... I'm in SW VA, and two days ago the prediction was sunny & 50 this afternoon - had a search planned. Right now we have over 1" of the opposite and a projected 3" by nightfall.

So much for weather forecasts this year!!!

One thing about swva, never believe the weather. haha! :p

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We all know that feeling. Hopefully the weather behaves tomorrow.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aus3, you really have to learn to look at the bright side of things :tongue3:

This gives you the time not to rush through watching a video, and reading a pamphlet for a few minutes and running outside like a madman. I hope you used the time to understand what the video was telling you, and perhaps practicing inside before you dig your first hole.

Oh, many of the common questions asked here, are already contained, and answered in the video :laughing7:

If you think I'm kidding, "settings" is a primary example :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread