Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found TN when I picked up my detector again after about 3-4 years of having not using it. I thought I'd just be seeing cool finds from other MDers and other topics related to MDing. But this site offers just so much more....

Thanks to TN I was introduced to Coin Roll Hunting. I now have a fine collection of wheat cents and foreign pennies. I've found one War nickel. My Mom has found two IH cents in customer wrapped rolls, a war nickel, and a 1909 VDB.

Thanks to TN I never pass a Coin Star without checking it. I mostly find corroded cents, but I've also found a 64 Rosie and a beautiful Japanese coin.

Thanks to TN I'm going to try magnet fishing. Probably this weekend.

Thanks to TN I was able to ID a Roman Coin I found in a Tot Lot.

Plus I've been able to share some of my knowledge and finds...even when they are average. And I've seen photos (often with better pics then you see in magazines) of finds I would have never dreamed existed.

So what new types of treasure hunting have you done thanks to TN?

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As Red Says, When I Say Where do You Want to Hunt Today!!!! At Least Until the Ground Is to Hard to Dig!!!! Relic Hunting no wounder she Hasnt Found Gold Yet!!! Yep I Know Im Going to Get Slapped for This!!!:laughing7: HH And Good Luck Chug

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of all, you can thank T-Net for the likes of me giving you advice, hints, tips, etc. all for free :laughing9:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Spart,

Your humility knows no bounds.....you can always bring a smile to my face....lol...

Regards + HH

Bill

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasure net gives you hope that your next on a great discovery

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread