Dr. invertigo

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2013
North Branch
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, I've been looking around here for a while now, and I've seen a couple threads of people looking for other MD-ers in MN, but they never seem to be in my area...
Anybody closer to Central MN?
I'm about an hour North of the cities in North Branch, so if anybody is around here let me know!
It would be nice to find somebody with common interests!

Dr. Invertigo

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
We need to get the MN forum going. The sub-forums by state are near the bottom of treasurenet. Think it would be good if there was something near the top to remind us they are down there. Many dozens of Minnesotans from all over the state have posted there over the years. When it is active, it is the best place to find detecting partners, get tips on area sites, find a club & more. I did detect Central Park in North Branch back in late '70s, but it was already cleaned out to our detectors 3" depth limitation. I'm about 20 mi S of Mpls & several are closer to you. Best wishes, George (MN)

WIDirtFishing

Apr 29, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800

Past:
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Tesoro Silver uMax
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where are you at George?

I'm in Farmington, but planning to maybe hit some areas in Cambridge if you're interested. Got to finish the research first.

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
Trevor, I'm in AV, near BV, about 10-15 mi NW of you. I will have to try to find my MN research book, I've found most for other states. I do have some info on possibly interesting places around the metro. Think I never detected Cambridge? This rain tonight should really melt the remaining snow! Hope to get out soon. I'm needing to refresh my familiarty with the AT Pro. Thanks for posting & keeping me in mind, George (MN)

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be agate hunting if I were you guys.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need to get the MN forum going. The sub-forums by state are near the bottom of treasurenet. Think it would be good if there was something near the top to remind us they are down there. Many dozens of Minnesotans from all over the state have posted there over the years. When it is active, it is the best place to find detecting partners, get tips on area sites, find a club & more. I did detect Central Park in North Branch back in late '70s, but it was already cleaned out to our detectors 3" depth limitation. I'm about 20 mi S of Mpls & several are closer to you. Best wishes, George (MN)

It's only a 2 hour drive to cross into Minnesota or North Dakota from Winnipeg.
A few guys from here go down to MN for an annual open hunt.
I'm up for a hunt with someone from either state.
Cheers,
Dave.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread