Contacted by Western & Eastern Treasures magazine.....is this real?

Silverseeker

Nov 25, 2004
Indian Wells Valley, CA
Contacted by Western & Eastern Treasures magazine.....is this real?

I received an Email from Western & Eastern Treasures magazine today about my best find of 2006. The author said that they wanted to publish it in April 2007 issue. He said he had all he needed from my original post, and all he needed was my mailing address so he could send me the certificate and the April issue.

I'm really excited about this, but I never filled out an official entry form. I also never sent in my find to have it authenticated. After looking at the entry guidelines, I can see that I haven't met any of the guidelines. I think it would be awesome to have my finds published, but is there a chance that this isn't real?

I'm thinking that even if it isn't, there's not much someone can do with my address other than send junk mail.

Anyhow, please fire in with any experiences you have. I'd really like this to be the real deal.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Contacted by Western & Eastern Treasures magazine.....is this real?

I think Mark would be able to answer this for you.You should PM him.Also I think JD in Missouri has had something published in that Mag.,he could probably answer this for you.

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005

100% legitimate, I assure you.

Check your messages for details.

Best regards,
PBK

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Lots of folks published here in W&ET
Comfy in Vermont,JD,The Seeker,Boobydo......

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes its real.... they look at these forums and contact the people with the most responses to good posts.... I have been contacted 3 times from them this way in the past... you get a certifcate and they send you free copies of the magazine.. last year i had 2 finds in the best finds issue and they contacted me this way....its fun thing to do... hh all jd

T

TreasureTales

Congrats Silverseeker. How cool is that!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions