why do the members do this

DiggItUp

Mar 9, 2013
some fine post's here but im puzzled by the locations such as field of silver the old money pit ball field of gold etc etc cant find em on map can members please give coordinates please this would mean we could all find great banner finds.

Literally have no idea what he's asking for LMFAO.

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get it and I agree I would also like to know where all these awesome fields are so I can get a banner find,LOL.

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get it and I agree I would also like to know where all these awesome fields are so I can get a banner find,LOL.

right on this would make every man equal i understand that's whats written in your constitution so not to do so is un American.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good sites can be hard to find, and I don't feel that individuals who have done the research work have to or should share the site with anyone.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, if I did the investigation to find a honey hole, I'd sure tell everyone! After I was done :)

Cruel? Nope! Just realistic.....

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if I did the investigation to find a honey hole, I'd sure tell everyone! After I was done :)

Cruel? Nope! Just realistic.....
omg oops my mistake i figured u meant something else u mean a site dont u ????

Diggum

Greenie
Apr 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
right on this would make every man equal i understand that's whats written in your constitution so not to do so is un American.

Created equal does not mean equal outcome, contrary to some of the thinking in this country...

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
some fine post's here but im puzzled by the locations such as field of silver the old
money pit ball field of gold etc etc cant find em on map can members please give coordinates please this would
mean we could all find great banner finds.

Those are the "local" names of the areas detectorists have done their homework on, and then
spent the hours and hours it takes to really nail down a superb site.

BTW, our Constitution also allows us to have the "right to privacy", meaning if you
want to find your own "Honey Hole", you'll need to go and do the same work they have
and find your own. Nobody has a responsibility to tell you squat..lol

That's a problem here in America right now...people think they are "entitled" to the
benefits of those that have done the work and put in the effort while they've done
nothing but whine about it not be handed to them on a silver platter.

ANYTHING in life that is worthwhile takes time and effort, and often blood, sweat
and maybe even a few tears to go along with it.

In closing, if you want a "Banner Find" then you're going to have to go out and
dig it up yourself.

Sorry.

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.”
― John Wayne

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are the "local" names of the areas detectorists have done their homework on, and then
spent the hours and hours it takes to really nail down a superb site.

BTW, our Constitution also allows us to have the "right to privacy", meaning if you
want to find your own "Honey Hole", you'll need to go and do the same work they have
and find your own. Nobody has a responsibility to tell you squat..lol

That's a problem here in America right now...people think they are "entitled" to the
benefits of those that have done the work and put in the effort while they've done
nothing but whine about it not be handed to them on a silver platter.

ANYTHING in life that is worthwhile takes time and effort, and often blood, sweat
and maybe even a few tears to go along with it.

In closing, if you want a "Banner Find" then you're going to have to go out and
dig it up yourself.

Sorry.

same in UK Of course I would give the some of the credit this isn't about political landscapes just sharing the glory

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread