Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....cirrcuulm included the AT Pro, Freedom 3 and Ace 250 . Ladies Digging School 2013 was in session.
Deedee was a quick study with the 250 and was soon swinging like a pro with only minor problems in hole digging 101 .

Tammy wanted to major in Garretterzisation and tackled the AT Pro. A real trooper who was soon a free swinger and and a natural dirt digger.
The big machine proved to be an arm burner and she interchanged with the Honey Bunny who was swinging my beloved Freedom 3.

Wasn't long before the students were freelancing. SS found a honey hole and dug for a good 15 minutes while lecturing the students on the importance of double checking your hole.

Ladies a swinging with all finding coins!

Honey Bunny had fun and here's her loot!

Class dismissed!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Why is it when i click on a picture here to enlarge it.............. A group of add's come up with them ????....You know advertisements..??

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking good, ladies!

Anita

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Why is it when i click on a picture here to enlarge it.............. A group of add's come up with them ????....You know advertisements..??

Me too. I got a big toilet paper ad from H.E.B., a local(Tex-Mex) grocery chain. Pretty weird...

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like a great time.

OP
OP
leslie(nova scotia)

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose....when I was having problems with photobucket resizing pictures I tried a free photo resizing site.....appartently that put a tracking cooky and those darn adds....see why now it was free....anyone know how to lose it. tried malaware and search and destry programs. Happy hunting all!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
From the land of the Bluenose....when I was having problems with photobucket resizing pictures I tried a free photo resizing site.....appartently that put a tracking cooky and those darn adds....see why now it was free....anyone know how to lose it. tried malaware and search and destry programs. Happy hunting all!
..I have no idea how to get rid of it... You should ask them for a weekly pay check You know $$$$$$

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread