Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i didn,t ever take much notice of site stats. But over 58,000 is a lot of free love . That many coming and going. Lot of one night stands to say. What would i know :laughing7: I been hanging around in one of the dark corners for nearly 10 years.

tinpan Jeff living on frozen fish finger tv dinners and living in a hidden cave is not normal :laughing9:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i didn,t ever take much notice of site stats. But over 58,000 is a lot of free love . That many coming and going. Lot of one night stands to say. What would i know :laughing7: I been hanging around in one of the dark corners for nearly 10 years.

tinpan Jeff living on frozen fish finger tv dinners and living in a hidden cave is not normal :laughing9:

Sorry took a break to make Breakfast.
Fish sticks :thumbsup:
Now....

Whats Your Problem Tinny ? :laughing9:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spartacus53 is banned. I wonder what happened, he was a lot of laughs, never mean that I ever saw.:dontknow:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry took a break to make Breakfast.
Fish sticks :thumbsup:
Now....

Whats Your Problem Tinny ? :laughing9:

I can smell the fish from here LOL Sort have a concern about those who post controversy with out thought and political ranting >:dontknow: I thought this was a treasure forum . If i had dislike for some reason would be far easier to just quietly leave without a making a "Famous Last Stand" out of nothing. I love my old damp mine shaft :tongue3:

tinpan

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff in all honesty

How can you claim that we are moving ahead when the 58,000 members represents TNets total membership in its 18 year history. They have never pruned their membership list of people who joined and never made a single post; some of these users are probably deceased and we see members posting daily that they are leaving never to return. I had a class in college called "Lying with Statistics" that comes to mind. I really wish that you were running the show here because I don't think that I would be seeing my friends leaving. The big mistake was allowing Kellyco to take control of this site. The cats out of the bag.

The records have been cleaned several times, and Kellyco does not own nor control TN in any way, shape or form any more than Barts or any other supporting vendor does.

Sorry, but your "cats out of the bag" comment shows you know nothing about how or who owns and runs TN.

You have been here less than 9 months, see none of the stats and yet think you know the inside workings of TN....

We see the numbers, we see the traffic, we get an email for ever single member that signs up, our daily traffic today bypasses traffic before site was sold..

Look on our forums and find any thread where we allow any member or members to have running attacks about other forums or mods, not that way on all is it, and you know what I am referring to... as you like to say the "cats out of the bag" ..

TreasureNet is and will continue to be the #1 treasure website on the net.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then why if someone makes a bad comment about kellyco or any other company its deleted as fast as its posted. People sould be allowed to post good or bad experiences with any company.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can certainly understand why people are leaving TNet in droves. A friend posted and had the post deleted by a moderator. I reposted what was said and got a "like" from another moderator. If the rules are set by admin why are the moderators at opposite ends of the spectrum? Why the secrecy over the ownership of this forum? Why the attacks on certain members. It's making TNet a very uncomfortable place to be.

I of many here would like these questions answered instead of our posts being deleted. Whatever happened to transparency? It makes us feel as though those behind this site have something to hide.

Cya Ben.

How about the fact your here under false pretenses...... Want to talk about transparency, why are you hiding who you really are?

"cats out of the bag" You know it violates our rules to be under 2 different usernames...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then why if someone makes a bad comment about kellyco or any other company its deleted as fast as its posted. People sould be allowed to post good or bad experiences with any company.

Go in the Vendor Reviews section.
there are bad comments about all vendors who upset customers.

No we don't allow
"He said" / "she said" / or My neighbors Cousin's boyfriend heard..." type Comments.

or as I said Anti Big Box stores protesting.
But why should we ?

If Kellyco ran the show, Would other dealers be allowed ?

or is that a secret plan to throw everyone off ?
they are all really Kellyco in disguise :laughing7:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When an issue is resolved we lock the thread, we do it for ALL vendors. We don't do anything for Kellyco that we don't do for all our other vendors... If it is as Jeff said a he said she said, my cousins best friends uncles nephew then we delete it as well..... If it is off topic to reason of the original post we delete it too....

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That statement just proves that you do not know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread