Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Remember ticm? Heard(saw) he was a moderator on another site. I'm sorry, but I'm still lmao...

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seems to me those leaving, or professing to leave, are the one's that have been around a long time, and don't like the changes that come with growth. It's understandable, but change is inevitable!

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Is there some sorta anti tnet or what? Must be from a small group. I have had more than one post and/or thread removed, so what. It is no skin off
my back and I hold it against no one. Thanks tnet for being awesome.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bevo ! It is always the members that make this site great. You guys inspire me to get out and hunt. That is why I am here. :thumbsup:

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bevo ! It is always the members that make this site great. You guys inspire me to get out and hunt. That is why I am here. :thumbsup:

I'm here for the free milk and cookies.there are free milk and cookies aren't there

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems to me those leaving, or professing to leave, are the one's that have been around a long time, and don't like the changes that come with growth. It's understandable, but change is inevitable!

Majority of those that recently left have only been around a couple years.....

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what they say about boomarangs.....

SS

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what they say about boomarangs.....

SS

Hi Silver Searcher, Boomerangs don,t all return to the hand that threw them. Only the ones used to scare prey do , Killer boomerangs don,t nor do ceremonial . Bone pointing , Sacret places , Kow Swamp , The Rainbow Serpent belongs to the river people of the dream time. If i was allowed to sent such relics i think the Killer Boomerang would look great next to your iron age relics or do you think you may have another use for it?

tinpan:laughing7:

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you all better grow up and stop all the bull it's about treasure hunting and metal detecting Not about he said she said The more sites out there the more knowledge out there it benefits everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you all better grow up and stop all the bullshit it's about treasure hunting and metal detecting Not about he said she said The more sites out there the more knowledge out there it benefits everyone
That's true, nothing wrong with health competiton, but you will go along way to find better knowledge, from the people that post here.

SS

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's true, nothing wrong with health competiton, but you will go along way to find better knowledge, from the people that post here.

SS

True but what's wrong with sharing knowledge on other forms. Most do anyhow

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SS

Yep and we count on you and Cru to teach us about that ancient roman stuff :occasion14: Now get back to work :laughing7:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other

SS
... That is a problem some think that competition is bad... But it has been proven more than once that competition is good for business.........

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure_Hunter; TreasureNet age is 17 years said:
Yes and from the first day Marc sold Tnet right up to today i always said i liked the old Tnet better........ And i still liked it better when Marc had control of it .....I liked the old format better i liked every thing better about Tnet when Marc had control.................. It is still one of the best treasure forums.. But not great like it was back then......

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy my friend just a matter of taste and probably age, older we get the less we like change, and before you think i am insulting you, I am 64 myself....LOL:tongue3:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Keppy my friend just a matter of taste and probably age, older we get the less we like change, and before you think i am insulting you, I am 64 myself....LOL:tongue3:
... I know TH .. That is the truth i can not stand change any more ............ And it does have to do with age ........... If that semi has to get a repair that i drive part time in the summer........ And they want me to drive another one ...... I don't want it i will wait for the repair before i will drive a different one..... I just get use to things and want no change.............. Could be why i have used that Sovereign for about 22 years..........

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is the second Tnet is just fine thread posted by a mod in the past week or two. Is there something going on that the masses don't see? Disatisfaction or a mass exodus of members?

Here is my take - this is a hobby forum. As such it's pretty good forum. Lot's of good people and a ton of embedded wisdom. Most of that wisdom is available to any of us just for the asking. Beyond that, some of us have found great hunting partners and made friends with people on this forum.

Could the forum do some things better, yup! Could they do some things worse? One look at the competition answers that question.

Now if we could just get a 2nd amendment debate thread along with the watchdog thread, the place would be perfect!:laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
This is the second Tnet is just fine thread posted by a mod in the past week or two. Is there something going on that the masses don't see? Disatisfaction or a mass exodus of members?

Here is my take - this is a hobby forum. As such it's pretty good forum. Lot's of good people and a ton of embedded wisdom. Most of that wisdom is available to any of us just for the asking. Beyond that, some of us have found great hunting partners and made friends with people on this forum.

Could the forum do some things better, yup! Could they do some things worse? One look at the competition answers that question.

Now if we could just get a 2nd amendment debate thread along with the watchdog thread, the place would be perfect!:laughing7:

Check out the Crispin thread in Everything Else for your answer. Frank... 111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions