Wet Memorial Day weekend

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure haw the rest of you are faring, but here on the Lake we are in our third straight day of 20+ mph North winds, and rain. Rain gauge already overflowed with 5.5 in. rain early today, and still steadily falling. Temp. is 43 and falling.

Having said that, we are still thinking of the tragedy in Okla., and wish them all a quick recovery.

all our best to the vets, and their service, this is THEIR weekend. The weather will change, but our admiration for their service will be everlasting.:icon_thumright:

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hoping your weather clears up at least for part of the weekend. Adding my best to all the vets here at TN and thanking them for their service.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
NO HIGHER PRICE...

Arlington-National-Cemetery-Memorial-Day-John-Moore-Getty-Images-74345339-e1337978526107.jpg

...NEVER FORGET!

OP
OP
GMD52

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Secret,

Update from Lake Champlain@6pm est. Temp. 42, winds 35 plus. I have 3+ foot waves hitting my shore, and my neighbor's dock has already left the shore. Lake level has risen 8 in. since this am.

But we are snug in the house looking out at the wild weather that Mother Nature has thrown at us, and just waiting for tomorrow. A charter Capt. friend of mine had 1 in. of snow at his house this am. in the Adirondacks. This certainly can't be global warming, but it also is survivable!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread