D-nied ...no reason y...

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, I just want to vent/find out y....
I like mding, I like coins.... I like to :censored: ...But...while I joined that forum to do such....I got accepted....for a day...then, I received an email saying my membership has been revoked....I asked why, with no reply, even today, 7 days later.... Has this happened to anyone else....are they THAT exclusive.... ...anyways, I guess it doesnt matter, I have this forum that is friendly, accepting, and full of wisdom....so, I don't NEED to :censored: ... (flip those)....but, it still grinds my gears... ...o well, their loss... ...I guess they didn't like my name or email... ...communists...

-beav3r

Last edited by a moderator:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Many Forums are very very strict when it comes to posting, etc. Maybe you unintentionally pushed a rule discussed at registration?

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the thing, I didn't even post a reply or start a new thread.... ....and I'm a dude...so I have no beaver, just my nickname....and I'm the bushiest bc I have a Whiteman afro (well, until whenever the wife cuts my hair...which is like every other week so she doesn't have to look at it lol.)... O well though, no skin off my back, just thought it was a little ridiculous they deleted me, and a little cowardly they wouldn't email me back...

-beav3r

Got Metal?

Greenie
Jun 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you use the same username? If you did, I would be confident in saying that's probably why.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's the thing, I didn't even post a reply or start a new thread.... ....and I'm a dude...so I have no beaver, just my nickname....and I'm the bushiest bc I have a Whiteman afro (well, until whenever the wife cuts my hair...which is like every other week so she doesn't have to look at it lol.)... O well though, no skin off my back, just thought it was a little ridiculous they deleted me, and a little cowardly they wouldn't email me back...

-beav3r

Wow, I guess I can figure it out just from this post! :laughing7:

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed I did... ...how DARE they deny my bushy nickname
....kindof ridiculous that they granted membership and THEN decide to boot me, when I didn't even post anything....just read,...but, o well, I will gain knowledge and share mine elsewhere... Wouldn't have even joined if I knew that their censorship was to THAT much of an extreme
-beav3r

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I guess I can figure it out just from this post! :laughing7:

Lol, yah... Little ridiculous though.... ...I mean, I'm only registered on, oh.... 20+/- forums(pc, phone hacking, script writing, mding, treasure hunting, Subaru, motorcycle, DIY builds, cooking, music, antiques, etc..) and this is my first issue...

-beav3r

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
Change your first name to 'shav3d' and try again. lol

I tried to join a Georgia trout fishing forum a few months back, just to obtain a little info before going. ( I live in Pa ) They said I was registered and soon would get my password. Well I've been back from my trip for a month and a half and still haven't got a password.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Sometimes your IP address that was associated with some problem is enough to get you kicked off...

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Change your first name to 'shav3d' and try again. lol

I tried to join a Georgia trout fishing forum a few months back, just to obtain a little info before going. ( I live in Pa ) They said I was registered and soon would get my password. Well I've been back from my trip for a month and a half and still haven't got a password.

Lol, I might try to reregister just to try that... ...I will poop a brick if they allow me on their holiest of holy forums..

metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Sometimes your IP address that was associated with some problem is enough to get you kicked off...

That's interesting, my ip is from Verizon since I use my phone for my forums....maybe they hate big red too lol

-beav3r

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All sites have rules, not saying you broke any, so can't even guess what happen.

We don't allow members to post names of competing forum sites, hope that doesn't cause more stress for you...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
bush13st_beav3r

bush13st_beav3r

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All sites have rules, not saying you broke any, so can't even guess what happen.

We don't allow members to post names of competing forum sites, hope that doesn't cause more stress for you...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Oh no...not at all good sir, I don't need to post their name... I don't want anyone going there. Muuuuahahahahahaha *cough*...my evil laugh ain't what it used to be

Lol edit, just saw my censor on my initial post.. ...touché treasurehunter...touché.....

-beav3r

Last edited:

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I have said many times before,

TNet.....Bugotti Veyron
other sites ....'74 Pinto

Who would drive a '74 Pinto?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh no...not at all good sir, I don't need to post their name... I don't want anyone going there. Muuuuahahahahahaha *cough*...my evil laugh ain't what it used to be

Lol edit, just saw my censor on my initial post.. ...touché treasurehunter...touché.....

-beav3r

Thank you sir, welcome to TN, hope you enjoy your stay...:icon_thumright: ( Coily your going to have to share the popcorn ) :occasion14:

Last edited:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As I have said many times before,

TNet.....Bugotti Veyron
other sites ....'74 Pinto

Who would drive a '74 Pinto?

hey man...I drove a 74 pinto...dam fine piece of automotive engineering.ran like a top.Only problem it ever gave me was trying to score chicks....they just laughed and laughed.
I then got a moped...faster,leaner,newer.....still they laughed.:BangHead:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
​,... I also had a 74 Pinto and i really liked that car......... Never had a problem with it....

A friend of mine own one, he liked the car, but he was always alone when he drove. There were lots of Muscle cars then the girls prefered riding in.................

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Theres plenty of free proxy servers to use.Go through a proxy server and start another account with a similar name.If you dont get kicked again maybe your IP address is on a blacklist.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
A friend of mine own one, he liked the car, but he was always alone when he drove. There were lots of Muscle cars then the girls prefered riding in.................
........Yes but when i had mine i was married..... And it was my work car....... But i used it like a family car at times.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread