Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cant believe that this very post is being collected by the nsa.Big brother not real?Good thing we have a constitutional scholar and professor in the white house....we know he is looking out for all of our rights,you know,just what he said when he was running for pres.the 1st time.Dont remember hearing much about that in the latest campaign.

But its cool....he is the,"hope and change"guy.The,"transparent govt. guy"we should all just follow blindly and get in line.

Hey N.S.A. tell the president"hiya"for me.I am sooo happy with the out of controll govt.agencies I'm seeing on the news...EVERY DAY...after all....we need those guys to be happy,have no memories and squander our money with recklas abandon.

I'm one happy and content american yeti

Maburger

May 30, 2013
Southern IN
Detector(s) used
AT Pro ACE 250 and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You could always move?!?? Canada no guns alowed...Mexico I hear their prisons are horrible, yet they are over crowded. Russia? China? They all have issues. We can vote, unless we're convicted felons. We have the " right to bear arms" and I do so proudly! We can choose to worship GOD ...or not....
Just saying there are ALWAYS options.

Should I be afraid not that I am ready to post this? I'm new and from watching the TV Show, I understand Big Foot can be very dangerous when cornered!
Well here goes nothing....remember I have a gun....many guns...

(BTW I didn't vote for him either)

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or you could always come here, and watch radical clerics from a certain faith, site hate against you, and then give them £25,000 a year in benefits... to do so.
Who cares who is watching who, if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oh sure, like no one is looking for bigfoot anyway!! you of all creatures should be used to it

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
odd how everyone bowed to King bush when he said it had to be done, after 911
Now that it's coming out that King obama is following in his shoes everyone is worried.

Doesn't matter who's in they spied & will spy

Thread is Politics & locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread