Has anyone been to Lost Trasesure Mag. web site lately ?

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Ed,

think the site is just overloaded.

Free dectector contest is for an expensive one
this month.

Ditto on not getting on; when I do get on and
enter my info, it will not go through. So I don't
know if I'm entered or not.

have a good un......................
SHERMANVILLE

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
That's not the only site in trouble....

thegoldenolde.com/ seems to have disappeared off the inetenet. Too bad.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reading this post reminded me to sign up for the free detector give-a-way, I filled out the info and got an "Error 404 the page you are looking for can not be displayed"

Maybe too many people are tying for that expensive detector - I'll try late tonight ;D

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
I was just on.I'm on semi-highspeed.When I first went to it,I got the 404 error,I hit the 'refresh' and it started to come up and finally did but it took it quite awhile.I sent them an email to the problem.It may have something to do with power outages they've had.If I hear back from them,I'll post here.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
They've needed a new server for quite some time now. Even though I'm on cable and every other site I go to pops right up, theirs has always been slow. :-[

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
Ive tried all week,an know luck,does not matter what time of day or night.A few week's ago did not have any problem entering the contest,i have around 6 entry's in,you can also mail in your entry,Sure would love to win this detector.Any thoughts on what Lost treasure may do with the contest this month since alot of people were unable to enter thru web,Happy detecting everyone ::)Ronald99

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am glad somebody has brought this up. I haven't gotten on in about a week either to check on field tests.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
So far no response to my email! I just got on,took 4min on high-speed.Filled out 'win' info and hit submit,2min later,got an error,hit refresh,came up again to fill out,hit submit,1min and said 'entered.Goodluck!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: That's not the only site in trouble....

Farmercal said:
thegoldenolde.com/ seems to have disappeared off the inetenet. Too bad.
no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are alot of sites Down right now.

it May be some Virus attacking servers.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Worked for me at 6AM Eastern

When I clicked Submit the Screen went Blank for about 10
LONG seconds, before the You are Entered Notice popped up.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FOR THOSE INTRESTED, I just Received This :

Dear jeff:

We’re back!

The recent ice storm that hit much of the central United States did a lot of damage around here. Downed power lines, trees and broken water lines – it looked like a Civil War battlefield.

The storm also damaged some of the Internet’s relay stations – as a result, some of our website visitors were unable to reach Lost Treasure OnLine.

If you are one of those who could not reach us – we apologize for the inconvenience.

We are making available the “Today’s Treasure Tales” and “Tips of the Day” that were scheduled during the time you could not get through to Lost Treasure OnLine. Just follow the following link http://www.losttreasure.com/index.cfm?Action=LostTT.

While you’re at Lost Treasure OnLine be sure to visit our home page and enter this month’s sweepstakes for your chance to win the Gold Duster Dry Washer!

Also, if you missed the latest newsletter (or were unable to view it) click the following link.

LT Newsletter for 1-17-2007: http://www.losttreasure.com/clickcounter/index.cfm?linkid=548

Good hunting and thanks for your understanding,

Lee Harris, Publisher

Lost Treasure Magazine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread