Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So when should I expect my plane ticket? Lmao unless I hit real treasure or lotto( I think either have about the same odds) I don't see myself in Europe any time soon. So pm me the link to your eBay site okay. I wanna look it over.
I'm not listing at the moment, but could sort you some stuff out no problem, just drop me a PM, with your address :thumbsup:

No charge of course.

SS

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aww thanks. That's so sweet. I wasn't fishing for a freebie. Let me know at least what the shipping is. Thanks again

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aww thanks. That's so sweet. I wasn't fishing for a freebie. Let me know at least what the shipping is. Thanks again
No problem :thumbsup: I got tons of flat buttons, buckles e.c.t just laying around, soon sort you out a mixed bag :thumbsup:

SS

moon222

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2013
MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett------Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why keep trash??

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why keep trash??
It's gets sorted at a later day, ie lead, buttons ect. Don't have time after detecting so it all gets put in a large container to be sorted at a later date, sometimes also items get missed, especially after hunting when it's been really muddy.

SS

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet if you ran that through a sifter, half of it would be dirt. Then after this....thats when you sort it out.
First a magnet. Trash all this unless its something special. Then start sorting. I use coffee cans and 5 gallon buckets
Coins, tokens, buttons, keys, brass, lead, old finds, silver, gold, aluminum, bullets, cartridges, shotgun shells, fishing equipment, misc.
Put it in front of the tele. and sort it a little at a time.

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do sell mixed finds lots on eBay, believe me what you see there is very basic finds...for the UK of course, the buttons and the like that you guys like to find, well I could take you to a field in particular, and you would get fifty in a days hunting.:thumbsup:

SS

Yes sir, indeed. But then the few that I find in the north central part of North America travelled on the jackets of men that: paddled for months and thousands of miles in rain, snow, sleet, hail. Survived near drownings, Indian attacks, ceaseless insect bites, poor food or near starvation, back breaking portages, attacks or dirty tricks from rival fur traders, bear attacks, disease etc. I admire and respect the button riches of the U.K., but I am not envious in the least. This is not a slight. I simply have a different perspective. Hats off to you SS for all that bending, my back couldn't take it ! Have a good day. :icon_thumright:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't let him fool you, guys. It is plain to see...that is the STUFF that has fallen between his driver's seat and the center console of his automobile! Looks just like mine. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread