any help with my garett ace 250

flapper

Jun 28, 2013
meadowfeild county durham uk
Detector(s) used
garret ace 250 delux pack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all just a new bee getting used to my new machine got any tips or help iam from durham uk got lots of parks and not far from the beaches.getting good signals on parks for coins do the pin pointing thing.them gone ????.could this be to minerals in some rocks..and when i take off ring pulls on relick mode it still gives me a signal ??? i no ring pull is same as gold ring.any help will be a great help thanks all flapper :icon_scratch::coins:

Durham Digger

Jul 5, 2012
Durham, UK
Detector(s) used
Viking 6DX
Primary Interest:
Other
I had the same with my ace 250. Found out it was tiny bits of coal in the soil. Found heap loads of foil, ring pulls and old rusted cans etc. Try and discriminate it out and try again. I done this and seemed ok. Found a 1903 bronze penny after. I sold mine because I felt it wasn't so good for the ground around our area.

LifeNRA

Apr 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try turning the sensitivity back a bit. I found with my 350 and the soil here in PA lots of iron minerals. After that, finding the targets was a bit easier.

OP
OP
F

flapper

Jun 28, 2013
meadowfeild county durham uk
Detector(s) used
garret ace 250 delux pack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi durham digger and likenra thanks for the help will try that thought that was the problem the beaches round northeast coast of uk used to have lots off coal fields thanks again.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread