Ordered A New Detector

Lownslow

Dec 22, 2008
Hot Springs, Ar
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold, Minelab Explorer XS/Sunray Pin Pointer, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher Gemini III Two Box, Leche digging tool, Samson ball handel shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Ordered a new TekneticsT2 from Kelly CO a few days ago. It is suppose to get here today. Can't wait! I was directed to this detector from a fellow Tneter who had a detector for sale on the classified section of this forum. after he read some of the questions I had he gave me a few other detector names and told me I could do better with one of them. I decided on the Teknetics T2 after reading about it on the KellyCo page. It's just a matter of getting it now and learning it. Excited!!!:hello2:

Thanks TimC (North Alabama):icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats.gif
Lownslow!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Enjoy! Very similar to my much appreciated F-75.

OP
OP
Lownslow

Lownslow

Dec 22, 2008
Hot Springs, Ar
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold, Minelab Explorer XS/Sunray Pin Pointer, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher Gemini III Two Box, Leche digging tool, Samson ball handel shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You vpnavy, and Charlie P. (NY) I did get the Detector today. I assembled it and took it out for quick test run after reading the Quick start page. The first target it locked onto read Nickel, WOW I patiently dug a bout a 4" hose shoe in this extra dry hard ground, out popped a piece of shredded aluminum can! lol I threw out some coins on the ground to check and they all read the same as the screen showed. This machine is very light weight and is suppose to show targets at depths up to 15". It is also multi functional for gold prospecting, relic and coin hunting. I think I'm going to like it. :laughing7:

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your new machine. Be careful most of us find it very ADDICTIVE :laughing7: Happy Hunting and Good Luck

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never much believe the detectors that show icons for jewelry or coins. It's all about relative conductivity and I'd rather just get a tone or numeric readout than a guess. If you "X" the spot and get identical readings that should help you eliminate some iffy signals; though you never know until you dig.

And watch the Fe3O4 scale to help eliminate iron targets.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread