Latest in Yarnell,AZ

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Flames came to within 2 1/2 blocks of our RV park. News says at least 25 perished in their homes instead of evacuating. Possibly, Ranch House Reastaurant burned. Most of "Main" st (Braodway) is ok. TTC

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow!25?I dont know what to say....stay the heck outta there Terry!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
??Why am I seeing nothing in the news...and that they are letting people return to thier homes this weekend,even though there is only 8% containment?

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
this disturbes me...the first hour after the hotshots were reported out of radio contact, there were reports of 45 fire crew hospitalized from the back flash...that some people did not get a chance to leave their homes...
media has forgotten about these initial comments....
sure glad you an yours are safe terry...
this is a big kick in the belly for everyone in Yavapai county...
we are all praying for you here...
my grandfather, I never knew, died after a fighting a fire for Burbank fd...my brother is a fireman, his wife an two children are fire people, one an emt/ paramedic.
while you are there...our hearts and prayers are with you.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All the NEWS CREWS have gone so no longer NEWS, I guess! Pity. Anyway, folks, I got a new phone. NO LONGER have any phone numbers! NITWIT erased them! Anyone that has given me their phone number... or that I have talked to by phone.... or wish to give me phone number (I'll take any and all) PLEASE send a PM with phone number. Tom (Tokameel) Garret, Cody, Terry S, Jason, Stan, Judie (Rat). You all know who you are and any others. Trajedies like this can show how "out of touch" we can become. The phone-guy whiped out my phone lists. Please PM me people! Terry (here's mine) (321-544-8834)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions