relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mostly I hunt alone. I'd love to have my dogs with me but I cant trust the husky. Sometimes my wife comes and scouts for foundations or does bottle digging.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a pretty scene,looks like The Caymans. I relic hunt with my husband.

OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That's a pretty scene,looks like The Caymans. I relic hunt with my husband.

Long Island Bahamas, it's a great natural hot tub in the photo with only that gap out to the ocean there are three of them like it in a row

bikermike

Jul 14, 2012
Stillwater, OK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, 6.5x9 coil, 4.5 sniper coil, 5x8DD coil, Garrett AT Gold, Centec pinpointer, Garrett pro pointer, Ames digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I only hunt with Me and Myself. Mike

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
me my self
and liftloop man is he a pain in the ares

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 8yr old son .I used to go w. ith my 18yr old son but he's of to basic training I miss him.

OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
My 8yr old son .I used to go w. ith my 18yr old son but he's of to basic training I miss him.

Tell him to keep his head down, don't volunteer for anything and eating yellow snow is not smart........

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every now and then I can talk someone to go with me. They never make the return trip.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go by myself. I havent ever asked if I can take somebody cause I am afraid word of mouth will get around and I may lose my hunting grounds. I believe somebody might go without permission. I have to call each time before I go and then again when I leave. After a yr of hunting you would think I could just go without calling but it is the rules set by the owner and it his property. HH everyone! rock

OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I go by myself. I havent ever asked if I can take somebody cause I am afraid word of mouth will get around and I may lose my hunting grounds. I believe somebody might go without permission. I have to call each time before I go and then again when I leave. After a yr of hunting you would think I could just go without calling but it is the rules set by the owner and it his property. HH everyone! rock

You find anything good there?

CoryCoins

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think alone is better because you stay focused and not get distracted by other things.

mangum

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all depends... Sometimes I hunt alone. Sometimes I hunt with one or two friends. I like being alone but I also like hanging with my friends. Hunting buddies are good to have (except when they find the goodies at your spot lol) Its all about fun though IMHO.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You find anything good there?

Well there is just so much land I cant make up my mind which place to hunt. Even with most of it crops there is still woods and a creek. Creeks here are a little bit bigger than most. I have gotten 6 frames so far but this is an example. No million dollar pieces but surly fun to find and good to get out to relax nice and quiet out there.

Attachments

• 100_3594.JPG
    100_3594.JPG
    729 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_2966.JPG
    100_2966.JPG
    356.4 KB · Views: 84
OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well there is just so much land I cant make up my mind which place to hunt. Even with most of it crops there is still woods and a creek. Creeks here are a little bit bigger than most. I have gotten 6 frames so far but this is an example. No million dollar pieces but surly fun to find and good to get out to relax nice and quiet out there.

Rock,

Outstanding thanks for sharing this😊

grlangfitt

Mar 29, 2013
Powhatan, Va
Detector(s) used
BH 505
AT Pro
Pro PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I hunt alone but at times wished there was someone with me. Some places I end up in are scary. If I ever get hurt they may not find me for quite some time.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunt alone but at times wished there was someone with me. Some places I end up in are scary. If I ever get hurt they may not find me for quite some time.

I hear ya I have heard some dogs barking out where I go and have heard of wild dogs but cant see them. I carry a tater rake when I am out there. It makes for a nice walking stick on the handle side. It will work for the other side on the protection if I needed it to. But so far alls I have seen out there is deer which I enjoy watching.

OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I hear ya I have heard some dogs barking out where I go and have heard of wild dogs but cant see them. I carry a tater rake when I am out there. It makes for a nice walking stick on the handle side. It will work for the other side on the protection if I needed it to. But so far alls I have seen out there is deer which I enjoy watching.

Go on then, I'll show my stupidity........ What does a tater rake look like Duh?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions