best magazine ??

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Hi texan,

The best I would have to say is Western & Eastern Treasures. It is the best for the general magazine for our hobby. A second best would be Lost Treasure.

Hope it helps.

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
TC: It really varies from issue to issue, but probably W & E Treasures is No. 1! The only 3 I know of are W & E Treasures, Lost Treasure, & Gold Prospector!

Joe

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
buscadero said:
TC: It really varies from issue to issue, but probably W & E Treasures is No. 1! The only 3 I know of are W & E Treasures, Lost Treasure, & Gold Prospector!

Joe

You forgot American Digger. AD is a really nice one that prints on much heavier paper.

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
W&ET then LT

Years ago there was also Treasure, Treasure Found and a few others that had some great stories and information.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
For your neck of the woods, probably W&E Treasure. I like Lost Treasure better myself, as they have articles on Oregon more often. W&E treasure seems to ignore us, LOL!

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
This may or may not be any help but the mags I have checked out are half ads with a lot of biased detector reviews thrown in + maybe one or two decent articles . I feel that my $20.00 bucks is much better spent right here at TN . Just my two pennies worth . HH ALL

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
this sat and sun in New Jersey there will be a Sportsmen show and Western and Eastern Treasures magazine has asked our club to man their booth and talk up metal detecting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bill gent said:
this sat and sun in New Jersey there will be a Sportsmen show and Western and Eastern Treasures magazine has asked our club to man their booth and talk up metal detecting

COOL !

Tell them what the Best Forum is also ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions