Silver Sabre Plus - Does anyone still own one?

CoinmasterIV

Jan 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
All of them! ;-) Been land hunting since 1973 - water since 1986. E-Trac/Whites Spectrum XLT/Tesoro Tiger Shark/Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need a favor from a fellow detector enthusiast - I Need a picture to compare circuit boards to the Silver Sabre Plus model. Does anyone have this machine handy and could snap a picture of the 'parts side' of the circuit board for me? This machine is from the mid 80's but was always a solid little machine.

Any help getting me a picture is GREATLY appreciated!

Alan

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

I need a favor from a fellow detector enthusiast - I Need a picture to compare circuit boards to the Silver Sabre Plus model. Does anyone have this machine handy and could snap a picture of the 'parts side' of the circuit board for me? This machine is from the mid 80's but was always a solid little machine.

Any help getting me a picture is GREATLY appreciated!

Alan

I have the Tesoro Silver Sabre. Is that the same as the Silver Sabre "Plus"? If so, you're welcome to pm me, and I'll try to help.

OP
OP
CoinmasterIV

CoinmasterIV

Jan 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
All of them! ;-) Been land hunting since 1973 - water since 1986. E-Trac/Whites Spectrum XLT/Tesoro Tiger Shark/Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PM sent!!! That will help me narrow things down on this board I'm working on.....:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread