Urgent Appeal make a difference today
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Urgent Appeal make a difference today

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Charter Member
    gb
    Jul 2009
    575
    49 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Urgent Appeal make a difference today

    why is it Usa Detectorist's are seen as Gods while us Brits are geeks please help us to catch up we are seen in the media as geeks with knobbly knees and hair every where and also the buck teeth with the girlfriend like the lady off rocky whilst you Usa dudes are seen as indiana jones types with the minelab chicks hanging off your arms while finding the goodies. Omg U have a duty to help us we are bothers in ringpulls also u guys love our royal family and we watch documentaries about you such as dallasso suggestions below chaps tally ho pip pipDouble MM
    GirlWithKnives, Keppy and Sandman like this.

  2. #2
    us
    Aug 2012
    New Mexico USA
    My Head
    2,357
    1880 times
    First..Ya gotta have a Harley. Then ya gotta develop an isolationist attitude. Then ya gotta develop a real taste for revolution. Become a bad boy cause chicks dig bad boys. Hope this helps. Oh ya, do a Brazilian on the back hair.
    Chop wood..Carry water

  3. #3
    donald peterson

    Jan 2013
    somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
    Whites prism III
    4,541
    1973 times
    Relic Hunting
    forget the Harley...Nortons are better chick magnets...and you can find parts over there...
    hvacker likes this.

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

    Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
    8,237
    2762 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET
    Quote Originally Posted by metal mania View Post
    why is it Usa Detectorist's are seen as Gods while us Brits are geeks please help us to catch up we are seen in the media as geeks with knobbly knees and hair every where and also the buck teeth with the girlfriend like the lady off rocky whilst you Usa dudes are seen as indiana jones types with the minelab chicks hanging off your arms while finding the goodies. Omg U have a duty to help us we are bothers in ringpulls also u guys love our royal family and we watch documentaries about you such as dallasso suggestions below chaps tally ho pip pipDouble MM
    .... I hate to tell you this but here in the USA .... They look at us Detectorist's as geeks and idiot's........... It is not a proud thing to be seen swinging a detector.......
    mangum likes this.
    ".. Let no one know what , when , or where ..'

  5. #5
    us
    Oct 2012
    Wisc
    1,805
    864 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Keppy View Post
    .... I hate to tell you this but here in the USA .... They look at us Detectorist's as geeks and idiot's........... It is not a proud thing to be seen swinging a detector.......
    Yep! Dunno where the OP gets the idea that detectorist here in states are Indiana Jones types. I mean I am, but not the rest of em!
    pat-tekker-cat likes this.
    Remember...You are unique. Just like everyone else!

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

    Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    6,200
    8225 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Well no one has ever accused me and my detector buddy of being knobbly kneed buckteeth geeks.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patcat.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	844834 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paecae2.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	844837

    You need me to send you one of my cat-suits?
    Frankn, GMD52 and G.A.P.metal like this.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

    Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

  7. #7
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    12,824
    7974 times
    The Truth
    First..Ya gotta have a Harley. Then ya gotta develop an isolationist attitude. Then ya gotta develop a real taste for revolution. Become a bad boy cause chicks dig bad boys. Hope this helps. Oh ya, do a Brazilian on the back hair.
    Second...Dont worry about what mainstream media thinks,mainstream media is full of idiots,do you really care what idiots think?

  8. #8
    us
    Mar 2013
    Up state NY
    Xp Deus ,
    2,051
    1642 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Just come over here your an instant rock star chicks go crazy for your accent and whenever a Brit says something totally stupid we attribute it to dry English

    Humor you are loved here the Beatles and stones paved you a golden highway use it lol ( ps if you see Dave tell him I said hi)

  9. #9
    us
    Darrin

    May 2013
    Minnesota
    Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
    2,224
    1985 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by pat-tekker-cat View Post
    Well no one has ever accused me and my detector buddy of being knobbly kneed buckteeth geeks.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patcat.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	844834 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paecae2.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	844837

    You need me to send you one of my cat-suits?
    WOW - CAT - You have got a great set of...........Excaliburs there!!!!! Sure wish the PIC wasn't so fuzzy!!!
    pat-tekker-cat and Dreadnox like this.
    Trying to find the lost ~


  10. #10
    donald peterson

    Jan 2013
    somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
    Whites prism III
    4,541
    1973 times
    Relic Hunting
    where did Minnesota get an ocean?

  11. #11
    us
    Darrin

    May 2013
    Minnesota
    Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
    2,224
    1985 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    People generally think of MD's as geeky old dudes looking for penny's.

    I wear my Mixed Martial Arts training gear and my girlfriend rides her motorcycle around while I hunt the fields!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dirt-bike-riding.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	174.6 KB 
ID:	844842

    pat-tekker-cat and yelnif like this.
    Trying to find the lost ~


  12. #12
    us
    I deal in reality

    Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    8,702
    2960 times
    If the truth be told, It is a matter of prospective. Over there, that is how the public see's you and over here the public see's us the same way. Frank...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheerio-1.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	844861

  13. #13
    us
    Darrin

    May 2013
    Minnesota
    Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
    2,224
    1985 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by secretcanyon View Post
    where did Minnesota get an ocean?


    I was replying to CAT - with her quote attached - CAT is in the ocean - Not me, hopefully soon though!!!!!
    Trying to find the lost ~


  14. #14
    Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

    Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    6,200
    8225 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRingFinder View Post
    People generally think of MD's as geeky old dudes looking for penny's.

    I wear my Mixed Martial Arts training gear and my girlfriend rides her motorcycle around while I hunt the fields!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dirt-bike-riding.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	174.6 KB 
ID:	844842

    Ringfinder, I had to look at the bike twice!
    I would have swore that was me in the Everglades riding! But I only had a little moped, same suit though! LOL!
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

    Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

  15. #15
    donald peterson

    Jan 2013
    somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
    Whites prism III
    4,541
    1973 times
    Relic Hunting
    i'm moving to the jungle...don't see that in the desert...
    GMD52 likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 22, 2013, 03:48 AM
  2. Make a difference this Christmas
    By The Beep Goes On in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 21, 2011, 09:12 PM
  3. car wash quarter tip. why would it make any difference.?
    By scrounger d detector collector in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr 27, 2011, 07:21 PM
  4. will an Explorer SE make much difference?
    By bill dilly in forum Minelab
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 08, 2007, 12:34 AM
  5. does going with headphones make a difference??
    By jorge del norte in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Apr 29, 2006, 06:54 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0