partner/s wanted!

donb0078

Feb 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
atm, whites sl II classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I've made a decision to drop everything and to take my passions to the next level for the 2014 season. I've figured out that one person can't do it alone. This doesn't mean you have to be there but someone does. I've been prospecting for about 8yrs mostly gems (emerald, sapphire, aqua marine, garnet, among others) and I've worked various methods for gold recovery with some success but not at the level I would have liked, learning as I go. My proposal. I'm planning a trip to Colorado next year to prospect for the entire season where prospecting is the same way it was a 100yrs ago. When I find un claimed land there that's productive it will be mine/ours to work and we will reap the rewards/losses together. What I need specifically for an adventure like this is financing, depending on the number of interested parties. I will have enough money and gear for myself with or with out help, but I figure the more money I/we have the better the chances of success. Long term goal...jewelry business from start to finish. Looking forward to hearing from y'all!

Happy prospecting! work area 002.JPG

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Word of caution. Check out the market base, before you start. Jewerly in this economy is moving slowly except maybe the low priced items that are machine made off shore. Frank...

111-1 profile.jpg

OP
OP
D

donb0078

Feb 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
atm, whites sl II classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I know the some of the pit falls but the stuff I make will be original and lots will be one of a kind, if people like it they'll buy. I know I have lofty expectations but if it doesn't pan out so be it at least I can survive w/o punching a time clock. I don't want to give big business another minute of my life unless its my big business :)
Personally what I don't like is the way they want control of what I do in my off time, They've gotten way to invasive. Lets just say me and Willie have some things in common LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread