what do you think about the M6?

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
I got mine the first week of January and it is a good coin finder in "hunted out" spots.
If you can, get the 5.3 Eclipse coil........ you will get alot of use if you hunt parks or yards.

It is easy to use and does get the coins.

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought myself a DFX, but was told buy a dealer in St. Loius, MO that I should have looked into the M6. He said he uses one and highly recommends it for a coinshooter.

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
camb1 said:
I just bought myself a DFX, but was told buy a dealer in St. Loius, MO that I should have looked into the M6. He said he uses one and highly recommends it for a coinshooter.

Weren't you working on a Classic I, that didn't have the hardwired coil to it???

I upgraded my old Coinmaster Classic III to the M6 and do like the results it has brought me so far. I also bought a used IDX for a 2nd back up detector. I like White's detectors.

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its a very good and underated detector. If you don't need the extra features of the MXT ie goldhunting, the M6 could be the better option and its cheaper allowing you to buy a smaller coil straight away. Not as noisy on bad ground which gives improved performance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread