Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm trying to find someone here on TN who might know something about runes writing. Or maybe they know someone who does. I know there are some folks in Greenland, Iceland, Norway and surrounding area's that are members here who might have some knowledge or maybe know someone who is. I have a very unique situation I'd like them to help me out with. I'm probably wrong with what I'm seeking but I sure would love to get some other opinions. If anyone has any thoughts please get back or PM me. Thank you folks... Brad

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Go to the library. If you want to own the book, go to Barns and Nobles. They will look it up in there computer and get it for you. I use to have one, but lost it when my house burned down. Frank...

111-1 profile.jpg

OP
OP
Limitool

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go to the library. If you want to own the book, go to Barns and Nobles. They will look it up in there computer and get it for you. I use to have one, but lost it when my house burned down. Frank...

Thanks Frankn.... Yea I realize I can buy a book and/or use the internet to find knowledge of Rune or Runic Inscriptions. I was trying to find someone who might have more in depth knowledge after viewing possible Runic Inscriptions within the environment there located. Or, possibly think of a totally different venue... Thanks Frank.... Later, Brad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread