So what are we called???

T

treasurejack

True story. I have a friend of mine who took his little girls to a church sponsored t-ball game one Sunday afternoon, and when the preacher's wife asked his daughters what their father did for a living they simple thought about him using his detector and they told the nice lady something to the effect, "Our dad's a swinger." Lucky for my friend he was standing right there and he got a chance to explain their reply rather quickly, with a rather red face! lol

T

TreasureTales

treasurejack said:
True story. I have a friend of mine who took his little girls to a church sponsored t-ball game one Sunday afternoon, and when the preacher's wife asked his daughters what their father did for a living they simple thought about him using his detector and they told the nice lady something to the effect, "Our dad's a swinger." Lucky for my friend he was standing right there and he got a chance to explain their reply rather quickly, with a rather red face! lol

ROFL That's a great story. I can almost see the looks on the faces of all involved.

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once, while on a local ball field, a friend's daughter came up and and simply said "you're weird" I responded, "I found a silver ring at your school last week" She then decided that that was "pretty cool"

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my name is indian
owphtdtoothg

translates to
"one who paid hundreds to dig tabs out of the hard ground"

tpmrcp

Dec 31, 2006
East Stroudsburg, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe we should be called "Sweet Chariots" since we "Swing Low".... ok that was cheesy!

T

TreasureTales

stoney56 said:
Well, we could all be a famous movie star and call ourselves Tab Hunter. LOL

LOL Isn't he gay? We could be the Gay Tab Hunters. Nevermind!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread