Original or Custom Made

T

treasurejack

Since my recent post, "Post Your Creative Side Here" did so we'll I've decided to create an absolutely free space on my website for those of you who have ever wanted to "test the waters." Just go to:
http://www.adventurequestusa.com for all the details. I'm doing this because some of the things you folks posted were just too cool and I know there has to be a lot more of it out there. Great stuff!

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I make bracelets in my spare time...does that count?

OP
OP
T

treasurejack

Bracelets would be just fine. But please consider; what I'd really like to create on the site is place where viewers can find a fair selection of really unique items, so just be a bit unique in your designs. My original thought was that it would be nice to provide a free showcase where hobbyist and tinkers can sort of promote their creations on their own terms and at their own pace. I don't know if something like this even practical but I figured I'd make the offer just to see where it went. Personally, I think it's always a treat whenever I manage to run into little shops like this, so I figured, why not put one on my site? I don't know? What do you folks think of the idea?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread